UnBlacklist Sir Fluffy Whiskers
Your name: [CG:MOD] Sir Fluffy Whiskers

Your blacklist ID: 19528

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52703085

Reason: Tranquilizing with no sufficient reason

Admin who blacklisted you: [FL] Narcotic

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: I was roleplaying as a rebel leader. The way rebels see it the government are evil and oppress the working man! No before you start thinking I was shooting police for being "Anti-Government"... This is not the case. I was sat at my base watching the world go by when a man ran past with a police officer chasing him! My RP character immediately thought police oppression! I should help! Now I understand that if I shot at the man and killed him it would have been RDM but I thought: I have a tranq, I don't want to kill him, If I tranq the police man then the poor oppressed man will have a chance to escape! So I pulled out my tranq and shot the police officer. He fell asleep and then another cop pulled up and tazed the oppressed man. So I shot the other cop with a tranq as well. At the point Narcotic turned up and pulled me off the roof asking for my reason. So, I explained about the oppression and how I wanted to help the poor man. He said it was not a sufficient reason and blacklisted me from weapons for 4 hours! I see this as very unfair because it can now be very hard to roleplay any underground job or even government in some cases! Please un-blacklist me. Thanks for reading.
Like my post? Click Here To give me rep!
Wouldn't assisting the fleeing man as in transport or a place to hide be better? Knocking officers out will only lead to them raiding you eventually... especially after you started tranquilizing left and right.
You tranquilized an officer attempting to arrest a chauffeur, what's the logic in that? Furthermore, you jumping out on your roof and spotting something doesn't mean you have to engage just cause you're a rebel.
(12-01-2013, 03:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You tranquilized an officer attempting to arrest a chauffeur, what's the logic in that? Furthermore, you jumping out on your roof and spotting something doesn't mean you have to engage just cause you're a rebel.

As I explained I was trying to help out the oppressed man being harassed by the police. Helping anyone that is not with the government is an achievement for the anti-government rebels. Don't make it sound like I was doing it for no reason! I was helping an oppressed man and pissing off the government at the same time. Win, win for a rebel! There is the logic and that is why I engaged. If you actually read it you will see that I did not engage. ”Just because I was a rebel”.

(12-01-2013, 03:50 PM)underatedstar Wrote:
(12-01-2013, 03:22 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You tranquilized an officer attempting to arrest a chauffeur, what's the logic in that? Furthermore, you jumping out on your roof and spotting something doesn't mean you have to engage just cause you're a rebel.

As I explained I was trying to help out the oppressed man being harassed by the police. Helping anyone that is not with the government is an achievement for the anti-government rebels. Don't make it sound like I was doing it for no reason! I was helping an oppressed man and pissing off the government at the same time. Win, win for a rebel! There is the logic and that is why I engaged. If you actually read it you will see that I did not engage. ”Just because I was a rebel”.

So you decided to assault two police officers, in order to help a man who's motives are questionable?

Do note, that helping him is alright and commendable to do as a Rebel, though any sane person would have attempted to aid his escape by driving or somehow distracting the police, you have actually assaulted two police officers...
Sort of. Tranqing was a distraction in a way because the police were unable to continue the chase. He would have escaped if the admin hadn't have grabbed me.
(12-01-2013, 04:20 PM)underatedstar Wrote: Sort of. Tranqing was a distraction in a way because the police were unable to continue the chase. He would have escaped if the admin hadn't have grabbed me.

You don't seem to realize that tranquilizing police officers constitutes as assault, hell, it can even be stretched on to an attempted murder.

What I'm trying to explain to you is that while your motivation was correct, you have just plainly gone overboard.
(12-01-2013, 04:26 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-01-2013, 04:20 PM)underatedstar Wrote: Sort of. Tranqing was a distraction in a way because the police were unable to continue the chase. He would have escaped if the admin hadn't have grabbed me.

You don't seem to realize that tranquilizing police officers constitutes as assault, hell, it can even be stretched on to an attempted murder.

What I'm trying to explain to you is that while your motivation was correct, you have just plainly gone overboard.

By not killing anyone? I was giving him a chance to escape by rendering the officers immobile. If I had pulled out an AK or started CDMing them fair enough but I knocked them out. No harm or even damage done.
(12-01-2013, 04:40 PM)underatedstar Wrote:
(12-01-2013, 04:26 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:

By not killing anyone? I was giving him a chance to escape by rendering the officers immobile. If I had pulled out an AK or started CDMing them fair enough but I knocked them out. No harm or even damage done.

It's a role-play server and your actions are in character. If you had pulled out an AK, you would have been suspended. If you had done that with a car, same result, suspension.

Unblacklist request denied. Consider this a slap on the wrist and a guideline as to how to role-play. Always think in-character. IRL, tranquilizing is hardly "no harm done".