Un-ban Request
Hi there, I'm Ozone but my RPname is Micky Free.
[b]Your name: OobrieMachine (Jimmy Skip The Jigaboo Rustler)
[b]Your ban ID: 41061

[Banned by: [FL] Grub

[b]Reason: Healing during raid.

[b]Involved: No-one
[b]Why we should unban you: Because I didn't do anything as far as I was aware at the time but healing during a raid is against the rules according to the admin. I was in the server as a paramedic helping the SRU in a hostage situation then the SRU guy died and I was in a room with the hostage taker, he turned his back on me without saying stay here or anything so I ran away down the stairs then got disconnected from the server. I tried to re-join but it was full and only now have I had the opportunity to join when it isn't full and it says "You have been banned from our server..."
I'm not a minge and this is my first CityRP server and it's fun as heck! I really don't think I should be permanently banned as I've not been banned on the server before (as it's my first day :c) and I wasn't aware I was doing anything wrong, Thanks for your time!
Please add the following information into your ban appeal:

Ban ID: 41061
Banned by: [FL] Grub
Reason: Healing during Raid
Regards,
aviator
The ban is not permanent.

Also, why should your ignorance in regard to the rules change how they are enforced?
(12-15-2013, 06:17 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: The ban is not permanent.

Also, why should your ignorance in regard to the rules change how they are enforced?
What ignorance? If you can honestly tell me that you and most people you know go into a server and read every single rule then go on to memorise those rules which may not be in effect on another server and do that perfectly, then I must be ignorant. When I join a server, I skim through the rules for about 5 minutes then I have fun. I'm sorry but as a human being, I tend to enjoy having fun.
(12-15-2013, 06:29 PM)Ozone Wrote:

What ignorance? If you can honestly tell me that you and most people you know go into a server and read every single rule then go on to memorise those rules which may not be in effect on another server and do that perfectly, then I must be ignorant. When I join a server, I skim through the rules for about 5 minutes then I have fun. I'm sorry but as a human being, I tend to enjoy having fun.

Our rules are nothing outlandish, strange or incomprehensible. They are translated into several different languages and written so everyone can understand them. They are the first thing which appears when you connect to the server and can easily be accessed with the press of a button.

So yes, I am calling you ignorant for not knowing the rules and trying to use it as an excuse.
(12-15-2013, 07:20 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 06:29 PM)Ozone Wrote:

Our rules are nothing outlandish, strange or incomprehensible. They are translated into several different languages and written so everyone can understand them. They are the first thing which appears when you connect to the server and can easily be accessed with the press of a button.

So yes, I am calling you ignorant for not knowing the rules and trying to use it as an excuse.
Look, I'm not wanting to start a long dispute that's going to stretch on to the end of time with you, alright? I'm sorry for the MISTAKE I made, I'm sorry for not reading the rules and yeah, now that it's been explained to me, I know where I went wrong, so thanks. However, there's absolutely no need to treat me like some malignant prick, out to ruin everyone's experience on the server, okay? I thought the ban was permanent as there was no message that appeared, I'm happy waiting out the punishment because now I know where I went wrong and it won't happen again, I'm not out to ruin anyone's day or be a dickhead, I just want to enjoy playing on the server as I enjoy RP and this clearly isn't one of those scabby servers where all anyone does is become a rebel and raid because the economy system is screwed over. Also sorry for my language and I hope you can accept this apology because like I said, I don't want to be fighting staff every time I make a post.
Failure to read the rules does is not an excuse.