Unban request.
Information 
Your name: [SBR6] SuperG (this has changed since my ban)

Your ban ID: 39080

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Terms of Service

Involved: [AG] Mr. Flaminator

Why we should unban you: I know what I did was wrong and I'm not trying to get out or lie and say it wasn't me but I would like to explain my reason behind doing what I did. At the time I was working for Mr.Flamintor at his community AG and he requested I made a loading screen for his new RP server, I asked him if he had any designs that he liked so I could create a loading screen which he would like. He told me he wanted me to create one that looked like FL's I told him that we would all get banned if I did this and he didn't care so I got to work and created it, I sent it to Mr.Flaminator when it was finished and then SoulRipper found what I had done and got Narcotic to perm ban me, I tried to talk to SoulRipper at the time but he wouldn't have any of it and I don't blame him if someone copied my work I would be annoyed also, the loading screen was removed immediately. I have since resigned from AG as I felt that Mr.Flamintor was just using me and didn't care about anyone, all he cared about was getting his server popular but it has since been closed since no one went on it. I have recently gone on to the Bans page and seen that Mr.Flaminator was unbanned for this offence but then banned again later for having multiple accounts, so this is my reason for posting an unban request. I really enjoy playing this server and if you don't feel I deserve an unban could you at least consider a shortening of the ban as I would like to know that some day in the future I will be able to play on the server again, I also believe I have changed since my perm ban was issued over a month ago.
Pending further review.
You knew your actions would get you permanently banned, but you went ahead anyways, knowing what's coming up. Why should we revoke this?
I feel that as the guy that made me do it got unbanned I should also get a second chance to show you that I will not make the same mistake again, as I now know how stupid my actions were and I would like to prove to you that I wont do it again.
Nobody over the internet can force you to do anything you do not want. Also, Flaminator is not unbanned.
He was unbanned for the offence but then banned after that for something else, also I told Flaminator that we would use this loading screen only as a place holder during the closed beta while I was busy making other things. I had no intention of this being used on the full release of the server.
It has been over a week since the last response can I ask for an update on whats happening please?
Matters like this take time. You are in no position to be rushing anyone along. Have patience and your case will be resolved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
I don't believe I was "rushing anyone along" and I also believe I had "patience" as I waited a week before requesting an update, I didn't ask for an instant resolution to this all I asked for was an update. I would prefer it if you wouldn't accuse me of things that I obviously haven't done thank you.
I've got nothing to add to this. You knowingly violated our Terms of Service.