Poll: Just for fun <3
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
I like coolmans amazing ship
18.18%
2 18.18%
I like trains <3
81.82%
9 81.82%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The soring eagle (my ship)
The brave and fearless captin Edward kenway got board of the flimsy oceans so he picked up his mighty boat and put it in the lake, there he sails from one end to the other plundering any other ships in sight (that's very little becuase no one else can make a boat) and he drinks rum all day with his crew! (Add me on steam to join my crew officially -coolman65527) and the great Edward kenway NEVER walks away from a fight no! He sails! For he is the mighty pirate captin Edward kenway (if I had a doller for everytime I said that name is be richer then soulripper$

He is feared by many and the angel of death for those who oppose him....he is captin Edward kenway...(insert epic techno music here)

On a side note many of you have seen my revolutionary dupe it took me 4 hours to make and I made it with a friend his name is towlknight he helped me build the skeleton and I made it float and sail and don't worry admins it doesn't brake a single one of your rules and lags less then a car chrash it's a real beauty I'd show you some pics but I made this post on my iPhone so I can't show you photos but most of you admins and people have seen it anyways.

Thanks for reading my post! YHARRR
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
Oh that ship!
the one that crashed 33x!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Shhhhhh it was an auccadent beflok teleported me while I was driving my boat and the ship loves me so much it teleported with me the last words before the server chrashed was someone useing the mic and saying "yharrr the rum be poisoned" so yeah :p

What? No one else gonna use the poll I spend a whole 3 mins making that HAVE YOU NO SHAME :*

Feel free to comment people
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
You know guys this is very revalutionary for Eco city it might even bring more players to fearless to if we play our cards right
The SoAring Eagle*
Just a friendly reminder Smile
Yours sincerely,
Tandy
Fearless Member
Pics dident work soz guys
You crashed the server? Lol.
Jueses guys it was an accident
Is it just me or does no one see pictures?