What Browser
I have been using Firefox for the past 4 or so years and It has never let me down. It has all the functions of Chrome and just has a better layout in my opinion. Worth a try at least.
(11-29-2013, 10:19 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(11-29-2013, 06:52 PM)DrBarkles Wrote: ok then i'll try chrome and see how I go!

edit:
after trying chrome it seems to run at the speed of shit
here are my results for loading FL (seconds)
IE: 3
Chrome: 4
Firefox: 6+
Safari: as if
so I am modifiying my IE to run faster as chrome doesn't seem to be as comprehensive

What's your download speed?

As unless your computer has the same specifications as a toaster, it's not the browser that is causing the slow loading times.
1. Dl speed is between 15-50 mb/s depending on weather it's a good day
2. Yes it does have the specs of a toaster
Amd A6 Apu @ 2.1 ghz
AMD Radeon 7500G
6gb of ram
Yeah you get the point
Just gotta wait til January for a new one

(11-30-2013, 01:51 AM)Sub-Zero Wrote: I have been using Firefox for the past 4 or so years and It has never let me down. It has all the functions of Chrome and just has a better layout in my opinion. Worth a try at least.

Yeah I tried it
But IMO it was really slow and dispite me taking the upmost care, still installed a shit tonne of crap
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I use IE.
Not one single person has given me actual reasons why so many people hate it. It's not slow on mine, it's clean and it works. I'm not sure what the point is of changing.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
The following 1 user Likes ArcHammer's post:
  • Barkles
(11-30-2013, 11:47 PM)ArcHammer Wrote: I use IE.
Not one single person has given me actual reasons why so many people hate it. It's not slow on mine, it's clean and it works. I'm not sure what the point is of changing.

Customizability, security and speed (Yes, other browsers are faster for a fact).
Chrome, always, IE feels alot slower in everything (even opening new tabs).
The problem I have with chrome is it loads many things way too slowly
But I'll reinstall and stress test it too the max
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]