The return of beflok!
Welcome back beflok! The ban you gave me was the one that made me start to improve I thank you for that plus I wish you the best of luck in your role and hope you can remain active.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

THE HUMANITARIAN PART 4 : The return of the jedi

in theatres 11/29/2013 dont fuekaing frget 2god befloks back

PREPARE the excellent roleplayes alel
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 2 users Like Rozzok's post:
  • beflok, Deriptz
Great to see this man return as an admin, this way half the shit we built wont be a waste.
The following 1 user Likes GunFISH's post:
  • beflok
Permission to be commenting/browsing a public post?
Welcome back!
Hope you have a great time being an admin once again!
Awesome
I liked him better when he wasnt admin :/ I felt more connected to him honestly in my opinion when I see and admin fly ontop of me I feel so weak I wish the admins acted more like normal players and dident make you feel like a bug admins don't take that the wrong way your all great people helping out but that's just how I feel
A wise man once said the pen is mightier then The sword so I stabbed the guy with a pen -pure 100% awesomness
(11-30-2013, 10:52 AM)coolman65527 Wrote: I liked him better when he wasnt admin :/ I felt more connected to him honestly in my opinion when I see and admin fly ontop of me I feel so weak I wish the admins acted more like normal players and dident make you feel like a bug admins don't take that the wrong way your all great people helping out but that's just how I feel

You dont even know me at all... how are you to judge me just because I didnt spawn some seaguls for you? Contrary to what you might believe you are not the only person on the server there are multiple people that require my attention and your seaguls is not one of them. Dont break the rules and I can be the nicest guy in the world.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 3 users Like beflok's post:
  • Rylund, Generation, Drawinqq
Welcome back!
Welcome Beflok , u deserve it Wink