40 or 50
You are right, There is an increase in minging.
I like 50 just cos' I'm proud that FL is popular enough to have 50/50 and have people queuing to join :3
The following 1 user Likes Strom's post:
  • Noobias
Much more lags.
I like it but we should make v2p more popular not just increase the overusage of v2d. I'm not sure but some players have slow pcs and don't like v2p. But I still think we need second server. Maybe on a map different from evocity? Or maybe the ol' 17 & 33x(I wasn't supposed to say this :S )
40 people = 5Minges
50 people = 15Minges

... My opinion
It's good to have 50 player slots to get good RP etc but also there is
hell lots of minges and admins can't help in time I prefer 40 players.
Or maybe the last 10 slots should be admin only. We don't need tooooooooooooooooooo much ppl on evo1 and maximum 20 no-admin players on evo2. So we can have 50 slots from which 10 are admin only.
There will never be 10 admins at one time on the server.

It isnt even easier to connect with 50...
(07-10-2011, 12:39 PM)*|X|*Y0U*|X|*$UCK*|X|* Wrote: Or maybe the last 10 slots should be admin only. We don't need tooooooooooooooooooo much ppl on evo1 and maximum 20 no-admin players on evo2. So we can have 50 slots from which 10 are admin only.

Do you really think all admin go on at the same time?

I think 50 is good. Screw minges, it's just bettaaarrr :3
We are popular, because with the increase in slots the server is still always almost full, which is good.
This allows more good roleplayers to get on but also the minges can hop on too, knowing that because of the crowds of people that it will be easier to minge.

I think we should ask admins, because their job is already a pain in the ass.
Admins: Does it make your job any harder?

And to be totally honest, I think we need to take the attention away from Evocity1 and direct it towards Evocity2 at the moment, we have just got this wonderful sever sitting their, basically collecting dust, because everyone is like "Ooh! More space! Lets go!" so they hop on Evo1. We need to worry about 2 right now, Evo1 is doing fine.