Cerberus Sierra
So creative! Looks like a good clan, i just didnt see you in the game yet, but lets hope you'll reinforce the whole Clan, and show me some of your cool RP Smile..

- Really good job with it Narc!
MASOC
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMAND CENTRE "MALCOLM"

The following 9 users Like Narc's post:
  • Dwip, Freezak, Weecow, Deriptz, Syntex, Iraqi Eagle, Morbid, Verzyn, yarrrs
RECRUITS WANTED
04MAR2014
CO MOORE

Cerberus Sierra is searching for operatives. Do you think you have what it takes to join one of our divisions? Are you made of steel and ready to take on whatever challenges our fighting forces may bring you?

Apply today.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
-Removed, not interested anymore.-
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
OOC Information

Your name: [FL:RP] Deriptz
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42492006
Bans: 4
Hours: 945
RP points: 18

IC Information

Name: Thomas der Foster
Address: 8th street 58A, Evocity
Biography:
Thomas was born in 1983 on the 26th of February in the Netherlands, from his birth he was always interested in the army.
While other kids played with model cars he played with model tanks and made huge battlefronts of Lego.
His father was in the army as well he was a chief warrant officer, this is why Thomas was so interested in the army.
Just five days after Thomas' 17th birthday his dad returned home, but he was to find out that he lost a leg, this accident made Thomas so mad that he joined the army when he 18 to take revenge on the people that crippled his father.
Then Thomas served the army for eight years and got back when he was 26 years of age.
Then after one year at home he started to study defense logistics for four years at the University of New York.
After his study he found a job as defense systems engineer which lasted for one year and then the company where he worked for got bankrupted, now he is sitting at home playing with his kids and he also makes wooden objects like chairs to make some extra money.
While Thomas was studying he got married and now lives in Evocity with his wife and two kids.

Traits:
Strong
Intelligent
Serious
Dedicated

Remarks:
Dragon tattoo on his left shoulder
Name of his kids on his right arm
Tall and muscular

Thanks for reading my application,

Yours sincerely,
[Image: 0iol7y7]

EDIT: I made some changes to my bio as I wasn't really satisfied with the previous one.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
The following 1 user Likes Deriptz's post:
  • Iraqi Eagle
OOC Information

Your name: Ioanna
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43964937
Bans: 1
Hours: 1171
RP points: 28

IC Information

Name: Lyca Wellington (Loes Van Wingerden)
Address: Amber Street 14
Biography: Hello. My name is Loes Van Wingerden, also known as Lyca Wellington. I was found at the age of 15, in coma, at the back alley of the EvoCity slums by two wonderful brothers by the surname Smith. They weren't like the men back in the Netherlands at all. In fact, they helped me with getting an education and a normal life, just like any other teenager. I didn't remember much at all back then, I had a temporary memory loss, which was recovered slowly after the coma incident I would not like to talk about any further.
At the age of 19, I had my medical degree done, and my life as a paramedic began. Later on in life, I was offered a job as an agent, that required a law enforcement degree. So I joined the S.A.A. where I was trained and educated into what we were doing in the clan. However, a few years later, I decided to leave the clan.
And here I am now. Lyca Wellington, a successful entrepeneur, running my own blog and boutique.

[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 4 users Like Infernaw's post:
  • Kulthro, Kpred, Verzyn, Morbid
OOC Information

Your name: zombiedude2015
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:65775448
Hours:61
RP points:0

IC Information

Name: Shane flett
Address:19 mulberry st
Biography: Joined the military just as my dad did. more successful in coming back, unlike my dad... that's why I've chosen to not only choose this clan but he recommended this to me.. my father. so now's my chance to go after my fathers dreams and make him proud as a son!
another reason is because as i grew up in the outskerts of the cit, I've seen some things, things a growing boy should never see in his city, I'm going to prevent it by joining this clan. to help the city and to help my family get back on its feet

is this clan still active?
(03-07-2014, 11:56 PM)zombiedude2015 Wrote: OOC Information

IC Information

Biography: Joined the military just as my dad did. more successful in coming back, unlike my dad... that's why I've chosen to not only choose this clan but he recommended this to me.. my father. so now's my chance to go after my fathers dreams and make him proud as a son!
another reason is because as i grew up in the outskerts of the cit, I've seen some things, things a growing boy should never see in his city, I'm going to prevent it by joining this clan. to help the city and to help my family get back on its feet

We are operational.
(03-07-2014, 11:56 PM)zombiedude2015 Wrote: OOC Information

IC Information

It is not disallowed to spend more than 2 minutes on your application.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • yarrrs, Morbid
OOC Information

Your name: Freezak
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:22720663
Bans: 2
Hours: 1750
RP points: 24

IC Information

Name: Erwin Raginis
Address: Appartments st. 29
Biography: Erwin Raginis born in the Athens, Greece, where his parents were living for about 10 years. They were born in Poland, from where they emigrated to the Greece, due to problems with finding a job, and financial problems, as Poland was in crisis. He didn't have chance to see his grandfather.

On September 7 Władysław Raginis' forces, approximately 720 men, out of which roughly 650 were killed) were attacked by more than 42,000 German soldiers. To keep the morale of his men high, Raginis pledged that he would not leave his post alive.

The defense of Wizna against overwhelming odds lasted for three days. On September 10, 1939, the bunker commanded by Raginis was the last remaining pocket of resistance. Although heavily wounded, Raginis was still commanding his troops. At noon on the third day, the German commander, Heinz Guderian, threatened that all Polish POWs would be shot if the defense of the bunker did not cease. Turning to the rest in the shelter he thanked them for the fact that they were soldiers and did their duty, he then ordered them to surrender themselves and leave the shelter - he would keep his word and not surrender.

Raginis then decided to end the resistance and committed suicide by throwing himself on a grenade.

The defense of Wizna, despite the clear imbalance of forces, of which the defenders were aware, was significant.It had pinned down the German forces for two days, allowing the remnants of Polish troops in western Poland to defend the capital, Warsaw.

Erwin didn't even have a chance to see his grandmother, she died shortly (a year) after his birth due to heart attack. Erwin Raginis, when he was 10 years old and learned this story from his mother, started being patriotic and very proud of his family. A lot of his time was dedicated to learn more and more about his fatherland. After finishing high school he went to the military school and now he's on second year there.

His dream is to serve his country in a Polish special forces unit, GROM and to return to his homeland. He swore that one day his dream will come true and he is doing everything to make it happen. In spite of his big love to the Poland, he will always have a Greece as his second homeland, as he spend all his youth there and was passionated about this country too.

Right now he is working as a cashier in the bank. He moved to the EvoCity for financial reasons. First day when he came there he was really lost. He didn't have any friends, job, home... but he did not give up. One day, when he was staying at the bus station, someone just asked him if he is new in EvoCity and offered him a free position in the bank and cheap appartment.. Erwin felt really uncomfortable. On the one hand he really needed a job.. on the other he had no reason to trust a stranger. Finally he thought "there is nothing to lose" and accepted an offer. Shortly after a stranger led him to the bank and told him what to do. At the end he said "I know who you are, why you came here, and when you came here. I know almost everything about you and your family. You will understand later." He felt really embarrassed, he did not even know what to think about these words... he just enjoyed his work and of course the money he got from it..

Right now he is an average citizen of EvoCity, seeking for a better job.
The following 9 users Like Freezak's post:
  • Kpred, Verzyn, Morbid, Syntex, Deriptz, Iraqi Eagle, CrueL, yarrrs, Blurr