Ban Request: Rebel (unspecified)
Name of player: Rebel (unspecified)

SteamID: N/A

Time in GMT: 12:15

Server: 2D

Summary: I was tranquilized in a raid and after that I was killed, when I still was tranquilized. Logs is needed to show who killed me though.

Evidence:

[Image: 58dr.jpg]
[Image: ww6o.jpg]
[Image: ffj6.jpg]
[Image: 2t66.jpg]
[Image: e6f9.jpg]

Code:
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin: And elastric abuse inside nexus I can see now.
Screenshot Requested
(OOC) Crow: Bungee jump chair, again?
(<3) (OOC) Kai Meiuqer: Martin,its graffiti we put to get banned from the city. and 4non
they were chasing me
(Advert) Paul 'Catz' Trippy: Selling Mustang Buying Lambo /pm Mr.Catz 77
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin: It's abuse of Elastics, I would suggest you to remove
it.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] DELUXE: Yup it's 'Graffiti'
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(OOC) Crow: It's rope/tool-spam
(Advert) Jack SnowMountain: Buying Tides truck. Selling Cheap suit 'Vittorio Capriani'.
Call me (pm unitedgamesnl), for more info!
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin: And it makes massive fps-drop for people with less
good computers
(Local OOC) Crow: Wow..
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Nub' Aka Martin: And it makes massive fps-drop for people with less
good computers
(OOC) Crow: Yup, like me.
(<3) (OOC) Kai Meiuqer: aite removing it
(Advert) Nathaniel 'Smack' Archibald: adriana valentini suit for sale 70k text me if
intrested/PM Smack
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] DELUXE: Just remove that sh*t
You received $340 salary. $60 paid to tax.
(OOC) Crow: He have.
(Broadcast) KING POPO: grafitting on public property is a 50 fine
(OOC) Crow: Use sprays as Graffiti, if possible.
(

The so what rebel abused the elastics, creating "graffiti".

[Image: 7q27.jpg]
[Image: 64qq.jpg]

Kai Meiuqer was the one doing the abusing graffiti. His SteamID is STEAM_0:1:51350151
Kind Regards,
Floodify
[Image: 10C592E7C04324EF6498A9503D38D3CA3796C325]
Adding further evidence. I was shot three times when I was standing outside their base. We didn't raid or did anything, but yet they started to shoot. They stand behind blocks in a room. No idea who shot, but evidence can prove that. Time 13:00, server 2D.

[Image: qxdu.jpg]
[Image: 80ca.jpg]
[Image: nmlq.jpg]
[Image: k4c7.jpg]
[Image: vz4u.jpg]
[Image: ogrq.jpg]
[Image: vnka.jpg]
[Image: v648.jpg]
[Image: gmil.jpg]
[Image: l9v5.jpg]
Kind Regards,
Floodify
[Image: 5vLuI.jpg]
At the start, I tranqed you, but I don't know who killed you.

As for the graffiti, i tried it infront of an admin once who was a cop at the lobby. He didnt say it wasnt allowed, and it got the rebels banned from the city. I cant rememver who was the admin though maybe Termin? Im not sure.

Third, all the corleones and some police were outside our gates, and you guys were standing on the hills looking at us over the walls, and were taking pictures. This meant that you guys could shoot over the walls at us. Also, a corleone physics gunned an RT cam over the walls to look at us... And then not long after, i was at my cover looking at the gates, when I stepped back to type something. A bullet flew past the spot i was standing a second earlier,hitting the truck behind me, so i gave the command to open fire. I do not know who fired that shot at me, and i did not want to risk dieing when peeking my head out to look for anyone with a gun. I assumed you guys started raiding. We were getting shot from all over the walls too, so it was confusing as hell. I'm pretty sure Lt Grub already resolved that the 3rd situation was to be RPed out though.

The sniper tower is Unitedgamer's tower though, I didnt know sniper towers werent allowed. When Hidayat told be through the steam chat, i told him to remove it.
Today when I come home I'll explain what every single rebel did to break the rules including their SteamID.
Not sure about the rest, but as for the Elastics/Grafitti 'abuse', I can confirm that Kai did remove it upon request.
Also, someone else made the "YOLO!" , I did the rest.
Here it comes.

Kai Meiuqer (STEAM_0:1:51350151)

This guy have done a lot of things against the rules.
Killing tranqed bodies, Using elastics to make "grafitty" that caused lag for a lot of players, we had to warn him several times before he removed it.

Grafitty/lag:

Spoiler :

[FL:RP] UnitedGamesNL (STEAM_0:1:68129752)
Making sniper towers to get unfair advantage over enemies.

Sniper tower

Spoiler :

Mr. New Vegas (STEAM_0:1:48968849)
Doomforting, creating unfair advantage upon raid. (Need to jump over blockades to get to the destination) You can even see in the picture that you have to jump over the barricades to get inside. (Rebel does it himself)

Doomfort:

Spoiler :

I guess we have to let the other rebels go as we don't have any evidence against them.
I did not kill the tranqed person! But if I did on the logs, it may have been because i was shooting the police officer directly behind the tranqed body, who was still shooting at us with an mp5. I immediately removed elastics after you told me that it was elastics abuse as well.