Unbann Banana&Apple(NL)

Banned by SteamID

STEAM_0:0:26827370

NLR, RDM, multiple reports.

2011-08-13 14:18:13

[FL] Shark

Yes it's true what they say but i got a reason Those guys rdmed me first time for no reason . So I broke NLR I Was like WTF And then they killed me again i pickid up a MAC10 and Shot 2 guys > I didnt mean to kill Blat But in exidend I hit him. So 2 people dead I got banned for 1 month !! That's very very verty long so I ask you to Expire the bann to a week!
No Advertising in the signature please.
All I know, is that you were running around with a knife, hitting buildings. So I walk back into my bank, hear gunshots. Apparently you got killed then. Later you spawned, screaming "IIIIWIILLLKILLLYOOUU"
You pulled out Mac and shot multiple people, including me. A lot of people saw this, and you got banned by Shark
NLR
RDM
General idiot.

PS: 1,000,000 minutes is 694 days Smile
Last time i saw you play in the server you broke NLR and constantly ran into the Nexus yelling at me to fuck off, then bitched to the admins whenever you got tazed or killed for breaking into the Nexus.

Can vouch that you're a mingebag.
I had like 5 reports of you, you even admitted to breaking NLR. After thinking about how the situation would've played out, I decided to ban you. I just held down the 0 key.
"Briggs."
(07-09-2011, 03:15 PM)Shark Wrote: I had like 5 reports of you, you even admitted to breaking NLR. After thinking about how the situation would've played out, I decided to ban you. I just held down the 0 key.

So how lang I am banned now.?

Because 2 years come on.......... Thats way to long 1 week I understand but2 years WTF
No Advertising in the signature please.
2 years is overdone, a month will do
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
2 years is fair imo
If your gonna break rules on purpose and act like that you deserve it.

Also don't go like
A MONTHS IS TOO MUCH LOL A WEEK OKAY BUT A MONTH !! I DESERVE A WEEK!
Your like commanding us to unban a giant minge like you that leaves a bad impression imo but yea you can stay banend for 2 years I have never in my life seen you RP decently
-Signature removed-