Gmod Startscreen Fearless Shortcut
(11-01-2013, 01:08 AM)Jarz Wrote: I completely trust you on this, 100%, but some people may not.
A virus scan is always nice Smile

Oh, I embed one asap.

(10-31-2013, 10:51 PM)sgtbender200 Wrote: Unzip the html map.
goto your garry's mod folder (GarrysMod/garrysmod)
place html map in that map
start gmod
Enjoy!

Could you please expand on bolded instruction? I'm currently lost.

Place the just unzipped html map in GarrysMod/garrysmod. And if he asks to override the files click yes.

(10-31-2013, 10:26 PM)Ryder Wrote: Nice, I am currently downloading it, hoping that it will work Wink.

Everything I make works Wink Thanks for trying my work tough. I hope you like it!

(10-31-2013, 10:11 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Development isn't for fun, nor is the clearance level that follows.

But, development is fun! It's cool to see that what you just made works. Still dreaming of being a developer for Fearless. I hope I could show of enough to be a member one day...

Thanks all though!
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Moisty
(10-31-2013, 10:11 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Development isn't for fun, nor is the clearance level that follows.

Thats the main point about developing imo, that it's fun. And if you spend hours and hours on fixing something, you'd be satisfied as hell.
If someone doesn't like to develop, he/she really shouldn't.

(11-01-2013, 01:08 AM)Jarz Wrote: I completely trust you on this, 100%, but some people may not.

Posting a virusscan of that zip won't really give you alot cause it's not an executable file or w/e.
You would have to read the code yourself but putting a virus inside a .css or .html file is rather a weird thing to do...

A virus in a javascript file... Wouldn't exactly call it a virus.
This is cleaner than clean.

On-topic: Nice work, easy but so affective, fast and simple to use.
The following 3 users Like Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • Moisty, De CodeerHeer, Floodify
Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:Thats the main point about developing imo, that it's fun. And if you spend hours and hours on fixing something, you'd be satisfied as hell.

All I ever did in my life is coding and developing (next to the normal things in life). And if it's not working? I go on fixing it till it works. That's how I started with Visual Basic! *laughs in himself* good first try was that Tounge

Now I learned PHP, HTML, JAVASCRIPT, CSS and LUA all by myself. I just googled what I wanted to know and that's how I came to learn anything. And I'm still improving myself.

O and thanks Smile
(11-01-2013, 02:37 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:

Thats the main point about developing imo, that it's fun. And if you spend hours and hours on fixing something, you'd be satisfied as hell.

Posting a virusscan of that zip won't really give you alot cause it's not an executable file or w/e.
You would have to read the code yourself but putting a virus inside a .css or .html file is rather a weird thing to do...

A virus in a javascript file... Wouldn't exactly call it a virus.
This is cleaner than clean.

On-topic: Nice work, easy but so affective, fast and simple to use.

You're absolutely correct, but for the people who don't know what they're installing or if they can trust Mavis, some form of proof is always nice.
I myself do trust Mavis, I installed his launcher and no problems at all.
@Jarz I'm glad you don't have any problems with it. Bender has a weird problem when this launcher when he installed it. I think I have to made a warning message to backup html folder before adding this 'addon'.
That's so cool! Loved it, and works!!!

[Image: fearless_signature2.png]

Click HERE to see the best sh*t ever!

The following 1 user Likes DooZâ„¢'s post:
  • De CodeerHeer
all my hope with you MarvisDracula ..

Developing can be fun, I do GLua for fun.
(12-07-2013, 01:03 PM)roach Wrote:

Developing can be fun, I do GLua for fun.

I stated FOR FUN, which means the work done here on Fearless is not just cause the developers want to, but cause it is work that needs to be done. Serious work.