[CLOSED] [Market] Christmas time!
Steam name: 5c0ut3r
In-game name: [FL:RP]Fun0saurus
Why would you like to win?: because im trying to get the money for a truck (im a trucker)
In-game Christmas wish: become the best trucker on Gmod (a truck or money for it)
Steam name: MisterCookieGaming
In-game name: Sky 'Cookie' Wrath
Why would you like to win?: Cash that Can help with My Clan or Get myself stocked up with weapons
In-game Christmas wish: Donor status or a BMW or Cash
Steam name: mrlembek
In-game name: Eric Windsor
Why would you like to win?: So I can get donor status or help my clan with cash needs
In-game Christmas wish: Donor status or 500k
Steam name: [FL:RP] myfloodify

In-game name: Micheal 'Flood' Stanson

Why would you like to win?:

[OOC]

Well, to start with I would say that if I were to win these moneys, then it would not exactly go to my profit. You might just sit there and laugh incredibly much, but I'm telling you the truth. If I were to win the money it would go directly to others roleplay. No, not like go give them moneys because they did a great roleplay. I would help my friends out if they would need some stuff for their RP, but of course, it will not be donated towards RP that is provoking aggressive roleplay. I would go more towards the calm and peaceful roleplay road.

But I wouldn't just focusing it on my friends roleplays. My clan is a thing I focus on greatly. I believe that I'm actually giving my members more roleplay times. It can become very dull to roleplay yourself or with friends when it's only in small proportions. With the moneys I have a possibility to provide my members stuff and buy in material that can be used for our various events, both for the public player base, but also for just Estleback members.

The focus for this is not on me, but for others. By helping me you are helping me to help others. It's a very simple will, yet a complexed. It has never been about me, ever. I do not doubt that you understand my purpose.

[IC]

To give other people help. With the money I can help people feel like they are appreciated and wanted. Might seem silly, but money means a lot of an individual that have fought hard for his will.

You are my friend so you know what I want and what I've always wanted. It's absolutely amazing that you are offering this giveaway as it gives people the chance to become something bigger and better.

In-game Christmas wish: I'd love to get a BMW. The reason for this is to fulfill my grandfathers wish, to create the ultimate car collection.

(OOC) It's my IG wish.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Steam name: Guy0544
In-game name: Guy Pattilow
Why would you like to win?: I really want to help my families farm on the country side, Its mainly the reason why I moved to Evocity the First place.
In-game Christmas wish: To marry the Girl of my dreams.
Steam name: Holmeshell
In-game name: Anal Destroyer
Why would you like to win? I really like cars and guns, and stuff.
In-game wish: To get a BMW or some money.
Steam name: Lé Owl
In-game name: Lance "Owl" Weston
Why would you like to win?: So I can buy suits, cars and other Market/Dupe items to help me to make a better RP
In-game Christmas wish: A money donation so I can pay off my lone of my car and money to let my childrens live somehwhere else then the back seat of my car.
"Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it." - Benjamin Franklin
Steam name: Spyderr @bumbder
In-game name: James Clark
Why would you like to win?: I'm poor and I'm awesome.
In-game Christmas wish: Donator status or money!
Steam name: (ง'-')ง ToM223 (ง'-')ง
In-game name: Tom 'Bullet' Smith
Why would you like to win?: I never won anything in my life .
In-game Christmas wish: Donator status or money!
Steam name:Cadester
In-game name: Alex Lecton
Why would you like to win?: I really need a sweet ride and some money for my friends who just joined fearless!
In-game Christmas wish: To find a man I can hire to build my new base!