[CLOSED] [Market] Christmas time!
Steam name:Eaglejaw
In-game name:Artjom brakkaman
Why would you like to win?:i have 700k right now i need some money want to buy my BMW or a dress Cheese
In-game Christmas wish:BMW
Steam name:GHOSTK1LL3R
In-game name:Jamie 'Ghost' Mongie
Why would you like to win?: Currently, I don't not have the money to spend a lot on RP and give to my friends. As the time is coming to Xmas. When low houred people come up to me and ask "Can I have some fish". I don't have the resourced to say "You can have it for free".

In-game Christmas wish: To help those in need Smile
Steam name: [FL:RP] Ryder
In-game name: John J. Weasel
Why would you like to win?: Love to have some money spared up, for some new suits etc. And maybe give some to my friend that just got into the community.
In-game Christmas wish: A great holiday with my kids.
Steam name: [FL:RP] Fluff

In-game name: Steven "fluff" deadtrix
Why would you like to win: I would love a Present. it's been a hard year for me and I would love a nice Present no matter the size.
In-game Christmas wish: To be cruising around in a Bmw not showing of but respecting other people.
Steam name: XD GHOST
In-game name: Chris Evans
Why would you like to win?: Well..I never win anything, never have probally never will, but I would like to win because I want to help my friends out with money because they drive trabants and I want to buy them some food and a nice car like a golf or something, they would really appreciate it!, just want them to have a good life on Fearless, like I do.
In-game Christmas wish: To be able to help those who have helped me, merry christmas Smile
Steam name: [FL:M] Verzyn
In-game name: Richard Anderson
Why would you like to win?: because I am poor as fuck
In-game Christmas wish: To make it rain in the club.
Steam name: [FL:RP] Glade' Aka Cats
In-game name: Kyle Silenskov
Why would you like to win?: Well why wouldn't i, Because of the Cats out there that get molested every day, to all the heartless people out there that don't enjoy life as it is, to save the baby's of this world.
In-game Christmas wish: To be given a nice wife and kids.

Steam name: Hillerbear
In-game name: Jonathan "Bear" Kent
Why would you like to win?: I am quite poor at the moment and it would be nice with some cash to celebrate the christmas with. I need to afford presents to my children as well.
In-game Christmas wish: Call of Duty: Ghosts
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Steam name: Dwip
In-game name: Dave Dwight
Why would you like to win?: Well, I work at the local soup kitchen and I would like to pay for all those homeless people to get some food. Also I need money for a car so I can pay Pavilion for being the McVilion Mascot. He demands at least 1 million a day so I will get the extra bit on the side.
In-game Christmas wish: I want a car and food.

Gimme this and Ill be ya best Friend

Also look how poor I am, I only have 910 dolla
Steam name: Samzo
In-game name: Richard Covella
Why would you like to win?: So I can finally buy a suit.
In-game Christmas wish: To have one day of passive RP.