RDM, Random Raiding, NLR, FearRP
TBL/Whazup:

STEAM_0:1:5262313:

3:30am?:

V33x:

I was afk for not even 5 minutes and he broke into my apartment without an RP reason. Killed me as soon as I got back and then destroyed my contra. Earlier he broke FearRP and the NLR during a raid on the Nexus. I did not get any proof on the nexus raid but I got proof of him RDMing me. There was a player above me in the apartments and theirs got broken into as well:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcZhuN4lo...e=youtu.be :
i didnt break fearrp or Nlr
another cop was on it way down so i asked him whats going on he told it was a raid going on and it wasnt we that started to shoot it was you guys so we had to answer with fire we couldnt just stand there and get slaughtered

this raid i can take ban for but i heard the contra
(11-24-2013, 05:29 AM)adamsk8 Wrote: i didnt break fearrp or Nlr
another cop was on it way down so i asked him whats going on he told it was a raid going on and it wasnt we that started to shoot it was you guys so we had to answer with fire we couldnt just stand there and get slaughtered

this raid i can take ban for but i heard the contra

1 Don and 3 Corleones (Including myself as a corleone) hostaged a cop (He name was pinky I think?). We were moving to the Nexus for the raid. I was informed in the PREVIOUS life why we were raiding (Which was because the cops were targeting the mobs and rebels). I switched to Corleone from rebels (Meaning NLR). after we moved to the Nexus with the 4 of us and the hostage cop we FearRP'd the SRU sergeant at the bottom of the elevator (1 Cop [Hostage], 1 SRU Sergeant [Hostage], 3 Corleones, 1 Don).

The first hostage (The cop) broke FearRP and ran towards the front of the Nexus and he was killed. We went on the elevator and 1 of ours got off by accident. We road to the top floor (1 SRU Sergeant [Hostage], 2 Corleones, 1 Don). We stayed on the top floor and then the elevator went down and back up our guy got off (1 SRU Sergeant [Hostage], 3 Corleones, 1 Don). The elevator went back down and a SRU guy came up I got on the elevator to tell him to get off and he pressed the button. As soon as the doors closed we both opened fire on each other. (Not sure who it was but he did not come back). I road the elevator back up then got off. By the time I got their our Don was killed. Dont know how. Jaden (Cop) came up. We had a stand off (1 SRU Sergeant [Hostage], 1 cop [Gun drawn], 3 Corleones) we were talking to the president about the raid and him and the SRU on the other side of a gate (They couldnt shoot us we couldnt shoot them) said we were "Random raiding" I told them that none of us "Knew" why we were raiding because of the NLR rule. We were never told. The Don is our boss. Its part of "Role Playing." Just as we sorted it out you came up the elevator at a stand off between 3 corleones, a armed cop, and a hostage SRU SERGEANT and began spraying. You killed me (not sure who else) and that was the end of the raid as far as I know. After that it was propkilling, prop pushing, RDM, CDM, NLR by other people till the admin joined. I even said that I did NOT have proof of the raid. I did but I wasnt gonna up load a 3.34GB file to youtube and make an admin watch 30 mins of gameplay. But I even said in the chat after the raid, I explained that what you did was against the rules and it was no big deal anyway and I wasnt mad.

Since when can you "Hear" contra. Funny how you random raided me, killed me when I just came back to the keyboard to move and then broke into the apartment above mine and that player ALSO has contra and you opened every door in their apartment but you did not take nor destroy any of their contra. So why did you target me? Which you also just once again raided the played on the top floor again! and admitted to it but as soon as she told you she was running fraps it was sorry this and sorry that. It just a game. People shouldnt have to put in BR's over stupid shit like this but we have to put up with all the bullshit all day long when theres 50 people in the server and no admin I dont wanna have to put up with it when theres 8 people in the server. Its not about "OMG you destroyed my contra money!" either. I could careless. All I want is a 1 day or (no ban at all) regarding you just follow the RP rules. Earlier when the mod was on some kid was RDMing. I asked him FOUR times to stop. I didnt freak out and put up a BR instantly. I gave you multiple chances to stop.
but still where did i nlr? and brake fearrp? you guys started to fire so we had to answer

Maybe the contra got done at the same time that happens

propkilling, prop pushing, CDM, NLR i did nothing of that! and was this raid before or after the admin had joined/left?

but nevermind i will take my 1 day ban or what it will be and i will follow the rules after this ban i will try my best and at the nexus raid i didnt even know if i broke fearrp or not but i didnt break nlr
(11-24-2013, 06:31 AM)adamsk8 Wrote: but still where did i nlr? and brake fearrp? you guys started to fire so we had to answer

propkilling, prop pushing, CDM, NLR i did nothing of that! and was this raid before or after the admin had joined/left?

but nevermind i will take my 1 day ban or what it will be and i will follow the rules after this ban i will try my best and at the nexus raid i didnt even know if i broke fearrp or not but i didnt break nlr

You broke FearRP when you came up the elevator and shot at me in a 3v2 standoff when we were up 1 more guy then you. and we had hostage that was your SRU sergeant. (Its like if there was 3 cops and 3 rebels but 1 rebel was a hostage and the other 2 rebels are at gun point 3v2) I could be wrong about the NLR I thought you were killed early on in the raid. But FearRP was still broken. Maybe we just have different views on it. But I think IRL 3 mobsters against 2 cops and a SRU Sergeant hostage the Mob has the upper hand. I didnt say YOU were "propkilling, prop pushing, CDM, NLR" I said other people were. I died in the raid and then all the propkilling and all that happened then the Admin joined. Like I said as far as the Raid I dont have any proof other then the logs that the admins have. But you did Random Raid my appt and kill me and blow up my contra for no RP reason then the player above me was untouched besides her being RR'd 2 times.

Edit: Also I picked up all my contra right before I went afk. My contra would have refilled just as you killed me.
well thats true fearrp my bad sorry

contra maybe it was the guy upstairs because i could take money from the printers maybe they came after i killed you but sorry
Denied.

If he heard the contraband it is a legal raid. For future reference. You cannot raid contraband as a citizen.