Hey Community,

like you already recognized we got a new logo, like this it is possible for me to make Avatars for you, they are pretty simple but I kinda like them lol.

Example:

[Image: ximg.php?fid=20814117]

and I just made another version, which looks in my opinion pretty cool:

[Image: Ava.png]

I will also make signatures when I got some time and a nice idea.

So if you want an Avatar like this just post in here, I want to see a FL Avatar Invasion on Steam.
Dare to think!
Looks decent, would liked a signature. But with a more Starcraft 2 theme.
second one please >.>
-Signature removed-
my Avatar is as you see black with white background. if you could make it Red with Balck background, i'd be very happy ^^ (cus it's a little odd so it won't work to change it on paint. and yes, im such a noob that i cant even use photoshop)
(08-17-2010, 01:20 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: my Avatar is as you see black with white background. if you could make it Red with Balck background, i'd be very happy ^^ (cus it's a little odd so it won't work to change it on paint. and yes, im such a noob that i cant even use photoshop)

My intention wasn't to make for all of you custom Avatars, it was more like, if you want the FL Avatar, one of the two I made with your name underneath you can post here, I won't make custom Avatars for all of you that would be a shitload of work.
Dare to think!
But for me, common. Nudel I know you like me. And if you make me a good SC2 avatar, ill stop rating you on builder. Its a fair trade.
I'd like the avatar with the white flame, but not in the text, but more in the FL itself, like the logo is filled with flames, is that possible ??
Signature too big...
(08-17-2010, 02:48 PM)barrelroll Wrote: I'd like the avatar with the white flame, but not in the text, but more in the FL itself, like the logo is filled with flames, is that possible ??

yea that's a pretty good idea.. i'd like it with only Skaara! Cheese
I will delete all off-topic posts and those who actually just can't read what I wrote. It's about FL Avatars not about "I will make a custom avatar for everyone because I don't have a life".

[Image: s.j.png]

[Image: barrelroll.png]

[Image: skaara.png]
Dare to think!
They are awesome !! Cheese Ur the best!
Signature too big...