Back soon I hope
Goodbye!
Goodbye

Evolves into human please, and return Smile
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
Hope you will soon get some free time and play FL again, till that moment goodbye.
cya man
I still remember that you were the guy I bought my first proper car from (comet :3)
hope life is a nice server xD, and good luck with the future
come back soon!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
See you soon Evolution, hopefully you will be back, i'm not going to forget your amazing dupes.
Goodbye Evolution. Good luck in the future and hopefully we will see you soon.
Regards,
aviator
(11-24-2013, 01:09 PM)Freezak Wrote: See you soon Evolution, hopefully you will be back, i'm not going to forget your amazing dupes.

Speaking of dupes I may need to come on some time next week and let someone I trust have the roller coaster dupe and let them in on the secret Smile and thanks for the other replies guys.
Name change from: EvoluTion

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:42960010&b=2]
Without me you would be a monkey! #Luv-Corie
(11-25-2013, 10:06 AM)-EvoluTion- Wrote:
(11-24-2013, 01:09 PM)Freezak Wrote: See you soon Evolution, hopefully you will be back, i'm not going to forget your amazing dupes.

Speaking of dupes I may need to come on some time next week and let someone I trust have the roller coaster dupe and let them in on the secret Smile and thanks for the other replies guys.

*raises his hand shyly*
(11-25-2013, 10:06 AM)-EvoluTion- Wrote:

You trust me :3
Kind Regards,
Floodify
Goodbye Evolution, you'll be missed in fearless.

(Which rollercoaster??)