Ban Request
Name of player: Hyntro

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:7106873

Time in GMT: Like 4 months ago.

Server: v2p, I think.

Summary: General propblock / double door

Evidence: http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/1082...A3E9A12CA/

Yeah, yeah, he did this ages ago, I never posted the BR, so what? He still deserves punishment.
If this is 4 months ago... Why didn't you make a BR then?

Honestly, I find this to be a bit.. yeah..
Everyone has screwed up in the rules with FL once in their lifetime. Would it be fair to post a screenshot you ie took of me when I had 50 hours and I broke a simple rule? (let's say if I wasn't an admin but a player with 1000-ish hours)
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-21-2013, 09:24 PM)Enzyme Wrote: If this is 4 months ago... Why didn't you make a BR then?

Honestly, I find this to be a bit.. yeah..
Everyone has screwed up in the rules with FL once in their lifetime. Would it be fair to post a screenshot you ie took of me when I had 50 hours and I broke a simple rule? (let's say if I wasn't an admin but a player with 1000-ish hours)

I screwed up before, yet I still got banned. I couldn't care less if he doesn't even play anymore, honestly, he broke the rules, and deserves a punishment.
Denied.

This was 4 months ago. You could have made the banrequest when this rulebreakage occoured. Banning him for a mistake he did 4 months ago would not be logical and would be rather counter-effective. You aren't ment to just collect evidence on people and post the evidence months later if you ie have something against this player. BRs are ment to deal with rulebreakage which occoured on the servers when an admin couldn't assist at that specific time. We don't just hand out bans for the fun of it, but rather because at it serves as a warning and a wakeup-call so they will actually read the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator