Answers regarding "hot" topics
Alright, since there seems to be a lot of misconceptions and disinformation regarding several topics, I have decided to post what really goes on regarding these topics:

1. Ministry of Peace

The clan is not powergaming or abusing staff privileges in any way. I have personally mediated and overseen a situation regarding them and another clan and that issue is resolved. If you feel that there is an issue, send me a PM regarding the matter. Do not go on flaming about matters you are not informed about.

2. "Admin clans"

There is no such thing as "admin clans". The reason why a certain clan or two might have a lot of staff members is because similar qualities are looked in both clan members and staff members. There is no favoritism regarding clans or any sort of advantage a certain clan might have over another one, regarding who the members of said clan might be.

3. Corruption within the staff

There is absolutely zero corruption in the staff. We don't accept bribes, we don't do anything when offered bribes, in fact, that will most likely only increase the severity of the punishment.

4. Biased staff

The staff is human after all. We have a highly professional and objective staff volunteering here, but if you have valid claims that a staff member is being biased, forward a calm PM to a Supervising Administrator. Don't go calling people out without any evidence.

5. Suggestions and implementation of new features

We currently have two developers Soul and Temar (Termin makes models and such). Suggestions are slow due to the fact that both of them, besides FL also have personal lives, daily jobs and must also devote a large portion of their free time towards maintaining the security and functionality of the server before they implement new things. Things are slow, but that's the current state of affairs, we're undermanned on that department.
The following 1 user Likes DoomDude1's post:
  • Enzyme