Superpehko unbanrequest
Name: Superpehko
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49241372
Reason: Basing as a Gun Dealer.
Banned by: [FL:M] Pavilion
BanID: 40347

I was playing as a delivering gundealer, selling guns in someones base and without warning or anything else I just got banned for basing as a gundealer. I think that was not reasonable.
You were banned because you were basing along with a BMD, both of you had Contraband, and I had reports that you were not completely your job.

I got called to see you with a large walls around a base sat in there with a BMD with contraband.
(12-01-2013, 09:07 PM)Pavilion Wrote: You were banned because you were basing along with a BMD, both of you had Contraband, and I had reports that you were not completely your job.

I got called to see you with a large walls around a base sat in there with a BMD with contraband.

Thats not true, i didnt even have contras at that moment and i hadnt spawn a single prop. I had been 45min online and the whole time i dealed guns. And the "report" where that "bmds not doing their job, are they afk?"
Pls check my chatlog so you can prove that i really did sell guns. I even advertised "gun dealer delivering goods! /pm superpehko"

It would be really nice if you checed the facts properly next time. You didnt even ask me anything, just straight ban.
At the time, had three @ calls coming in, therefore things has to be death with quickly, and effectively, seeing you sat in a large base with a bmd, two sets of contraband and no one else, seemed a lot like you were basing.

I'll take a look at the logs once I return from sixth form in about six hours.
Hmm, thats weirld... If I had contrabands i must have spawned them like hours ago, because within that game session i didn't even try spawn contras. Because i didn't have my own base.
If I remember right, in 30min-45min I sold 5 tmps, 20 rifleammos, some pistolammos and deserteagle. And i also advertised my "delivering goods" service which would have delivered guns and bmd stuff to anywhere.
Completed the log check, and it seems you were completing your job, apologizes for the inconvenience caused. The ban will be removed from you record and the ban request approved.
Ban appeal approved.
Regards,
aviator