My unban request
Hello, yes this is GHOSTK1LL3R. But I have been contacted by this man reaper to post this unban request. What is said next, is his words.

"Your name: (Steam friends name) Reaper

Your ban ID: 25416

Banned by: ACP [FL] Narcotic

Reason: I am here to ask for none of the bans to be removed, but for a final chance.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Myself and ACP [FL] Narcotic

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened)

I am going to be completely honest. I know and understand you read every day a unban request saying "I have just had cancer...Was angry...didn't read the rules....". I completely understand that I broke the rules. I broke the code of conduct, I understand that from this I will look like I shall break them again. Well, since my last ban from Fearless, it has given me time to relax and calm now. Once I received the perm ban. I stopped and looked upon all the bans I have received and thought what a dicky thing I have been doing. All I am asking is a final chance. 1 single chance. I understand I have had 13 rules, some of the was just me not thinking. But I want to come back to Fearless, the community and prove that I have changed. I have started this quest by joining other RP servers and seeing how long I can go without breaking a rule. So far I have done well. But now, I would love to be brought back to the Fearless community.
The rules have been set there so others can enjoy the game and have fun. I am in full consideration to follow the rules. Before writing this, I have read :
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
http://www.fearlessrp.net/GuidetoRP.pdf

Just to make sure I know everything that would get me banned so I don't do it again. If you see me mess up ONCE. I want you to give me no remorse. As I have not only lied to you, by myself. All I ask is that you give me 1 final chance, so I can prove myself to, you and the Fearless Community
-Reaper"

If you respond to this, I will send him what has been sent and I will paste what he says in. - Ghost
Is appeal written by suspended user?
Yes, he told me to post it.
Approved. Last chance.