Maximum Troll CarDM-ing
as i told before,it wasnt me who CDM'ed it was the Body Guard (Pictured in both the pictures)
i barely used my car today,i dont know why she pictured that photos,
i used my car only to take my friend to corleone house,that is it,oh,and i used it when i drove fishing with Numb3r this morning,u can ask him if you want
there is no chance that i'd CDM'ed someone today,even if i did,i always say sorry,and i dont do it on puropse,i have 80 hours,i know that i cant CDM someone to kill him
Explain the second and third CarDM also. You can have 99999 hours of playtime and still be a mingebag, don't use that as a viable excuse.

[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
uhhh,u have any proof that i ran over them?,do u see my name on this picture?
nope,i see only body guards and a edge of a corvette = no proofs..
oh and btw
in the last pic,it was me who was dead because my car got stuck on the sidewalk so i pushed it too hard and killed myself,
so the last pic is not really a evidence
(07-08-2011, 11:10 AM)Maximum Troll Wrote: uhhh,u have any proof that i ran over them?,do u see my name on this picture?
nope,i see only body guards and a edge of a corvette = no proofs..
oh and btw
in the last pic,it was me who was dead because my car got stuck on the sidewalk so i pushed it too hard and killed myself,
so the last pic is not really a evidence

The picture clearly shows you as the owner of the white corvette and the dead gundealer that resulted from your CarDM. Don't try to lie.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
The first picture shows that this is my car,in the first picture i cant see any CDM,
at the second picture u cant proof it my car...,u should have looked on my car when picture that pic
i am sure at 150% that is not me who CDM'ed me at the second pic
first,i cant see myself in that pic,
secondly,u didnt pointed on this car,if u did so it was a proof,
the car stopped,i should have been in the car or outside it
Going to Close this as we at it looks like this is getting heated.

The thread will be re-opened if

1. New evidence is found.
2. The FL Staff decide to take action.