I am back
Really glad to have you back Beflok. I know you were a rolemodel for alot of people (including me).
Hope to see you ingame.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You are the light that leads my life...Never actually spoke to you...but aye, welcome back.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

It's great that you've returned beflok. You've been from much value for FL.

Enjoy the server again and if you think you've time again to administrate you're welcome.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Floodify, beflok
(11-19-2013, 08:22 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: It's great that you've returned beflok. You've been from much value for FL.

Enjoy the server again and if you think you've time again to administrate you're welcome.

Your kind words are much appreciated and I would enjoy coming back to the team. I never meant to hurt FL with my absence I just needed to get my RL priorities in line. I intend to come back with a clear head and good intention goals for the future.

Thank you all for the welcomebacks.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
The following 1 user Likes beflok's post:
  • Floodify
Welcome back Beflok Wink
Welcome back!
Welcome back bro !!
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
[bigtexthere]BEEFCOCK[/bigtexthere]

BEEFCOCK[/bigtexthere]
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 1 user Likes Grub's post:
  • Ciryl
Grub you need to lay off the booze c:

Welcome back Beefcock. I've missed you alot man. You were a huge friend to me and you suddenly disappeared without warning.
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • beflok
Welcome back (Kinda late Tounge)