Ban request - [FL:RP] Hyde
Name of player: [FL:RP] Hyde

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:23868065

Time in GMT: 17:07 UK

Server: V33X

Summary: I asked him nicely to give my gun back and he started to say go away and i were on PUBLIC propty , as you saw in the vid got rdmed Smile

Evidence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk9oOichI...e=youtu.be
Seems like the actuall video of the entire situation has been cut out. What happened was this; You came in with a gun out and shot at our employees for no obvious reason. You were shot down and instantly returned, breaking NLR. You then stood wanting your gun back, breaking FEARRP aswell as NLR. I asked you nicely to leave with gunpoint for about 20 seconds. When you stood there and kept saying the same thing; gun back, gun back... You were shot (again).
95% of this has been cut out to make it look like I did something huh? Tampering with evidence or whatever you want to call it.

Should not in any way be counted as RDM nor "public property" as we had our headquarters set up and all doors bought.
The NLR timer, the Local OOC message and the statements below can "verify" all of this.
I was there, we had warned you a couple times. First you come in and randomly begin to kill an officer when we were talking to him IN our building.

We were Rping some clan RP and you disturbed it, by going in and shooting everyone. I lost 30 health because of your UMP.

Then after you got killed you came back in 20 seconds (NLR). To ask if you can get your gun back. Then you tresspassed again, we counted and warned you and you didn't go away. No RDM has been issued here.
Ok so you run into our property and shoot us/the government. So we kill you for the first time and then you run starte back in (NLR) and demand your gun back, you're an idiot for tampering with evidence. This shows him killing you yes. The NLR timer you idiot ? are you for real -_-.

I suggest issuing a punishment on the one doing the report for breaking NLR and FEARRP. The evidence is stated in his own video.

His steamID: STEAM_0:1:49317744 (incase)
(11-16-2013, 05:49 PM)Hyde Wrote: I suggest issuing a punishment on the one doing the report for breaking NLR and FEARRP. The evidence is stated in his own video.

His steamID: STEAM_0:1:49317744 (incase)

Did you only tell him to get out in local OOC?

@OP, upload full evidence, no cuts.
All kind of communication ways were used, he responded to none, IC - LOOC - Voice
So what's happening, Anyone getting banned?
OnDuty is to post the unedited video showing everything, as it seems as he has edited his evidence to show something which would be far from the truth.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
denied - insufficient evidence