Panda - [False Reporting]
Name of player: [FL:RP] Panda

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59598196

Time in GMT: 5 pm

Server: 33x

Summary: He was saying he was going to false report me for having rides in the city, but they where in the corelone area on MY house property I had bought the doors and he said it was in the city? And said he was going to report me. So its false reporting because this is allowed because I was making money from it and nobody was killed or hurt.
(The sorry cats I'll do better next time thing was just another DIFFERENT thing in his OOC post only the first part

Evidence: =137871019&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0]PROOF
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!

Darth? wtf? I said I will report you for having rides in the city.
You cannot build in the city without an admins permisson, it were propblock anyways.

Also, I were talking to cats in the second part because he was joking around with me?..

Ill upload the pictures of the rides in city, as soon as i go off gmod.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59598196&b=10]
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=195183308
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=195183308
I'd like for you to explain why you were building what we are seeing in these screenshots, Tom.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Enzyme I warned darth to stop building there and remove it as its public building He did this pictures are from before he deleted it i asked him to delete it and he did. I told him its not allowed.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
Restored, Dont delete the thread because admins are asking why you are breaking rules as this is just making things worse for you
Tom, please explain why you deleted this post when I asked you a question regarding you. Trying to make the evidence towards you disappear?
Also, please explain why you said you promised you didn't delete this UBR although I have evidence saying you did.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Just want to add in, tom said he were hacked and they deleted all his posts.
He said something like that the other day?
same ip for creating this thread as deleting
(11-17-2013, 04:08 AM)Sean Wrote: Just want to add in, tom said he were hacked and they deleted all his posts.
He said something like that the other day?

Yes, I did get a hack from downloading a minecraft map, so that is why my post went.

It will say it was me because someone hacked my computer and then hacked this forum account.
Kind Regards,
DarthTom56

Fearless Donator
Rep!