Panda - [False Reporting]
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
you can warn me for this idc but tom that's a blatant lie. first of all minecraft maps can't have viruses, second of all if it did they would've stole your account and left you, how would they know you play here and why would they "hack" your forum account?

Warned, not involved. You know better Spyderr.. - Enzyme
So you're telling me a hacker got access to your computer, and the hacker knew about your BR, so he decided to delete the banrequest? You're telling me that was the hackers priority? You are lying to staff-members, you know of the consequences of this. It's time to come clean while you still can Tom.

The accused player has been shown to be innocent due to lacking evidence.
This BR is now against DarthTom56.

I will give a last chance to explain yourself Tom.

This is where you stand, Tom..

Rules for a Ban request:
Quote:Keep in mind: Fabricating or tampering with evidence with intent to mislead, and providing false statements is under zero tolerance - committing such violations will lead to a perm ban.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Banrequest.. Well.. Approved..
The original poster of this banrequest has been issued a two month ban for deleting banrequest to hide evidence against him, lying to staff-members.
The original accused player in this banrequest will not be punished as the evidence showed no rule-breakage.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator