Vipers - Unban Request
Your name: Vipers

Your ban ID: 39319

Banned by: [FL:M] Veryzn

Reason: Mass Inentional RDM, Impersonation of a administrator.

Involved: Not too sure

Why we should unban you: Well, I will admit to you I was indeed much of a troll, and I understand the ban was not that long ago, but before this ban I personally would like to think myself as a reasonable player, I was very upset that day and players was telling me off whilst player, random arrest and crying for admin, so I decided to change my name to "[FL]Sexman" meaning these people think I am impersonating a admin, which technically I was and I do not blame them, before this however I was having real life problems and was very upset and wanted to take it out on somebody/something, So Stupidly I decided to take it out on this server and Massively RDM everybody I saw, for the reasons above and thinking back now I wish I took it on a "less popular" server as Fearless was a place for propper roleplay.

I am extremely sorry for my mistakes I would love a unban, I am fine with whatever happens I just would like the administrators to concider a unban.

Many Thanks,

Vipers.
What you did was not acceptable at all. You should know much better than to take your anger out on others. In my opinion you have blown your chance to play here.
Denied. You've had enough chances and you knew the consequences when you decided to shoot everbody you could see on the server.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator