Random ban..
Bug 
Hallo -.- my friend just got random tazed by mikeythefox (And I got random tazed too)

I was running and then my friend got tazed and then he's hand fall right in front of my feets. and then I killed him because he had 3 hp..

and I got 1000 min ban!. And earlier a guy Prop spammed and prop pushed and he got 200 min ban!

Just saying that's not fair!!
Your name: (2sweet)

Your SteamID: (Begins with STEAM_0:0: )

Banning Admin: Mickeythefox

Ban Length: 1000

Reason for the ban: Your name: (Your Screenname when you were banned)

Ban Length: 1000 min

Reason for the ban: I accident hitting a tazed guy with 3 hp.. and got 1000 min

Why we should unban you: Im not asking for unban cuz I can take the consequence but I don't think it's fair because earlier a guy killed 2-3 guys by prop pushing them. and he got 200 min

STEAM_0:0:29804881
(07-07-2011, 09:04 PM)2sweet Wrote: Hallo -.- my friend just got random tazed by mikeythefox (And I got random tazed too)

I was running and then my friend got tazed and then he's hand fall right in front of my feets. and then I killed him because he had 3 hp..

and I got 1000 min ban!. And earlier a guy Prop spammed and prop pushed and he got 200 min ban!

Just saying that's not fair!!
Your name: (2sweet)

Ban Length: 1000

Reason for the ban: Your name: (Your Screenname when you were banned)

Ban Length: 1000 min

Reason for the ban: I accident hitting a tazed guy with 3 hp.. and got 1000 min

Why we should unban you: Im not asking for unban cuz I can take the consequence but I don't think it's fair because earlier a guy killed 2-3 guys by prop pushing them. and he got 200 min

STEAM_0:0:29804881
Your organisation sucks.
Mikey had a reason to taze your or your friend probably.
This is what happend

Your friend said he had an appointment with the president so I radioed it in and I was waiting for a response.

At the time I was waiting he was jumping behind the desk and on top of it. So I tazed him

I Tazed you for the same thing giving you a warning, then he jumped on your body and I tazed him again.

I said "Don't jump on people I can ban for that"

Then you jumped on his body, killed him and you ran away laughing on the mic. I chased you with my tazor until I just got sick of running and I picked you up with my phygun and when I did you kept laughing saying "sorry sorry"

So I threw you in the air and you fell to your death. You even laughed at that so I banned you

Reason for ban was, You jumped on your friends body, and with out saying sorry you ran away laughing and made me chase you down.

Edit: If the guy that got banned for propushing/propkilling for 200 mins it wasn't me. Every admin does there ban's differently I like to do days some do the Times x2 System
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
Mickeythemouse. I mean fox.. I mean. Mikey.

Ontopic: No unban then? closed.
"Briggs."
(07-07-2011, 09:55 PM)Shark Wrote: Mickeythemouse. I mean fox.. I mean. Mikey.

Ontopic: No unban then? closed.

Totaly Off topic

M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6tskvpK9...re=related

On Topic

Yes no unban
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]