Unban Request- [FL:RP] Cube
Your name: [FL:RP] Cube

Your ban ID: 38833

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Double Accounting

Involved: Cannot remember full ingame names.

Why we should unban you: Hello Fearless, I am Cube and I was perm banned for what I was told of Double Accounting, Some may think why did I not post a response straight away if I believe it to be false well I did not as at the time I was not into Garrys mod as much so thought in the Winter il post one up when I would be on the computer more so here I am today.

I believe and today and standing up against my ban for Double Accounting as I simply did not Double Account and the story behind it I shall explain before people go "Wait how? He was banned for DA how can he proove against himself?"
It was a day just like normal and some socalled "Friends" may I add by the names of this might not be exact but around the lettering of ItzBradleey & Lilstormajack were on Skype when I got home anyway I did not take much notice due to having homework but once I done, I thought hey il pop on Fearless and I get a ban then suddenly those two people mentioned above turnt out Brad still liked me in ways but Jack never really did but you know some friendships are meant to be and of cource at the time they wanted to move account for a fresh start even though they were told no by apparently either when how come I was Soulripper or Narc I believe, now that part funny enough was said by the person who never really liked me Jack, Who started going preety much hahahahah I got you banned, bitch... and the list continues also in a Skype call so pretty much he saw a opportunity to try Stitch me up for a crime which I never committed as I did not double acc, do I have proof? No, due to my PC Being Ratted and Trojaned therefore resulting in a PC Refresh cleaning my whole PC clean. So I request that this is looked over and we can sort this out as I would like to get back on Fearless and am innocent or I would not of posted a ban request and typed this all up.

-Hope we can sort this out!
-Jordan ([FL:RP] Cube) Smile
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bragging

Explain.
(11-13-2013, 07:51 PM)Narcotic Wrote: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bragging

Explain.

One of my other accounts.. But I am not Double Accounting on it because I am not stupid enough, because I havent logged into fearless on that Account and I dont plan to. As I would not post a UB then break the rules. Kyle was trying to convince me to but I said I was not as I wasant going to break the rules when I got a UB up.

EDIT: Also I bought that account the other day before the UB Went up.
Also that account has not played Gmod since 2011.
(11-13-2013, 07:57 PM)[FL:RP] Cube Wrote:

Explain.

One of my other accounts.. But I am not Double Accounting on it because I am not stupid enough, because I havent logged into fearless on that Account and I dont plan to. As I would not post a UB then break the rules. Kyle was trying to convince me to but I said I was not as I wasant going to break the rules when I got a UB up.

I'll be tracking that account, and mind telling me who Kyle is?
(11-13-2013, 08:03 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(11-13-2013, 07:57 PM)[FL:RP] Cube Wrote:

Explain.

I'll be tracking that account, and mind telling me who Kyle is?

Yea Narc honestly feel free to Track it because I dont plan on using it any time soon and messing up my chances of rejoining thats why its has not been on Gmod since 2011. But Kyle is on Fearless funny enough I believe the person who told you. [FL:RP] [Drunk] Kyle Is his name, sorry it took awhile he Blocked me and removed me straight after he told you, because I dont know apparently Mods need around 300 hours according to him and I guess he was trying to make himself look 'Trustworthy' Then saying stuff like nah, I dont like the Admins much obviously so trying to convince me to double account which I did not fool for as I am not stupid.
Quote:[FL:RP] Razer (STEAM_0:0:34759371) has 10 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
TechAuraHD (STEAM_0:0:55859069) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
[FL:RP] Jordan (STEAM_0:1:63623043) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
[FL:RP] Cube (STEAM_0:0:68778194) has 3 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

Mind explaining your links?
(11-16-2013, 08:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
Quote:[FL:RP] Razer (STEAM_0:0:34759371) has 10 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
TechAuraHD (STEAM_0:0:55859069) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
[FL:RP] Jordan (STEAM_0:1:63623043) has 1 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned
[FL:RP] Cube (STEAM_0:0:68778194) has 3 Bans and is Currently Perm Banned

Mind explaining your links?

None of them are mine except [FL:RP] Cube.
Deny it all you want, but that's your only explanation provided.

Our system has proven you guilty, and so am I now deeming you to be.

Denied.