To Staff
I need to talk to someone in the staff as my unban request got closed when i hadnt told the hole story....

Kind regards

SpaceSquid/BurningForce
If your unban request was denied then an administrator has made a judgement. This decision has been made with the amount of information he deems necessary.
PM them and/or the SAs and Soul if you believe it was closed hastily. Remain courteous and polite though.
I had more to say but he suddenly closed it... so what can i do?
(11-12-2013, 05:26 PM)SpaceSquid Wrote: I had more to say but he suddenly closed it... so what can i do?

(11-12-2013, 05:20 PM)Adman Wrote: PM them and/or the SAs and Soul if you believe it was closed hastily. Remain courteous and polite though.
(11-12-2013, 05:28 PM)Adman Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 05:26 PM)SpaceSquid Wrote: I had more to say but he suddenly closed it... so what can i do?

(11-12-2013, 05:20 PM)Adman Wrote: PM them and/or the SAs and Soul if you believe it was closed hastily. Remain courteous and polite though.

But on the staff pages it is writed this: DO NOT SEND ANY OF THE PERSONS BELOW PRIVATE MESSAGES ABOUT (UN)BAN RELATED SUBJECTS. WRITE AN UNBAN OR BAN REQUEST IN THIS SECTION.

So am i allowed to do it then?
(11-12-2013, 05:33 PM)SpaceSquid Wrote:
(11-12-2013, 05:28 PM)Adman Wrote:

But on the staff pages it is writed this: DO NOT SEND ANY OF THE PERSONS BELOW PRIVATE MESSAGES ABOUT (UN)BAN RELATED SUBJECTS. WRITE AN UNBAN OR BAN REQUEST IN THIS SECTION.

So am i allowed to do it then?

If you genuinely believe that what you have to add is crucial to the case and would help to revert the outcome. If it is simply more 'I luv FL' or 'I'm really sorry' then I wouldn't bother.
Honestly, like really honestly I don't think PMing/talking after a case is "closed" helps at all.
Copy the whole (un)ban request and make a new one. Say that they closed the Request too early and ask for continuation.
(11-12-2013, 06:05 PM)Ozman Wrote: Copy the whole (un)ban request and make a new one. Say that they closed the Request too early and ask for continuation.

Is that allowed?