No idea why im banned
Your name: [FL:RP] BurningForce
Your ban ID: 39533

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Calling cops on themselves, promoting EXTREME aggressive RP, shooting at me while administrating.

Involved: tassen2010, SpaceCow, Goverment, Me and Narc

Why we should unban you: What actually happened was that SpaceCow would be raided and he urged tassen2010, who has played around 10 hours on the server to type / request We got contra corleone house! and tassen2010 is not a very experienced Roleplayer, so he did not know what the consequences were ... Me and SpaceCow was inside the house when Narc suddenly came. Everything happened so fast and I thought it was a cop, I was stressed and shooted a few shots before i suddenly understanded that it was Narc..
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To just notice that: I had not done anything else related to this, so i feel that i didnt take part in the situation.

Thank you for your attention

Kind Regards SpacSquid/BurningForce Smile
You are claiming that you though an officer magically flew into your house dressed as a citizen?

You called the cops on yourselves, pulling out big guns and throwing contraband outside to encourage the cops to raid you.
(11-11-2013, 07:39 PM)Narcotic Wrote: You are claiming that you though an officer magically flew into your house dressed as a citizen?

You called the cops on yourselves, pulling out big guns and throwing contraband outside to encourage the cops to raid you.

You Was invisible, or if you not was i didnt saw you....
Thats my story
I wasn't invisible.
(11-11-2013, 07:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I wasn't invisible.

I didnt see u

(11-11-2013, 07:45 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I wasn't invisible.

So what can i do if i didnt saw you?
Narc, could you please tell me why i got banned so long comparing to the other corleones? Because i was don or ?

Just wanted to know
Cause you had an extra offense on your ban.

Denied.