Jan's Unban Request
Your name: [TTP] Jan

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 39531

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag)
[FL:M] Verzyn.

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) I was banned for "Fail RP and micpsam."

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Narcotic, Verzyn and me.

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I was basicly driving around in a tides truck with a big prop in the back of it trying to roleplay as transport worker, I also had music on via steromix while I was driving in my tides truck.

When I was in the city Narcotic took a roleplay point from me and a second later I was banned by Verzyn. The thing I find very strange here is that I did the exact same thing a day before the ban, also with Narcotic on the server, he even walked past my truck and made a joke in LOOC about it, my question is: why didn't you warn/ban me then? Also I fail to see how driving around in a tides truck with big prop in the back of it is failRP, and spamming inside of your vehicle is allowed (correct me if I'm wrong about it), I also find it extremely unfair one of my 12 hard earned roleplay points were taken for such a silly reason, and in my opinion an invalid one.

-Jan.
You JUST came back from a permanent ban, you're lucky I didn't reinitiate that. You were driving around in a tides truck with a huge box, to it was strapped dead babies, second of all with 12 RP points I expect a better behavior than either always running around with your gasmask or doing other questionable stuff.

There's a radio for a reason, and that reason is not for you to spam 20kbps music while driving slowly down the street in a truck.
I drove slowly due to the huge lag, instead of CDMing everyone and blaming the lag for it.

Also I do not run around in a gasmask always, only one time the day I got unbanned a week ago because I wanted to see how it looked again.
Yes, I do roleplay, frequently even, heck I even tried to roleplay with you several times, when you advertised for it, but you also simply ignored that.
Your driving has nothing to do with this case.

As Narcotic has already stated you had a huge box on your tides truck which was about two times the size of the vehicle itself. It was also strapped with babies. Please tell me, which transport workers drive around blasting music whilst having a box with babies strapped to it? Again, as stated, you have 12 roleplay points and should know much better.
Streaming music in own car without purposely bothering other people is allowed.

The load of your truck gives question marks though, sounds to me like a lagging object too, indeed a bit FailRP. But I find a ban too much for it, a remove of the props and a warning would've been enough IMO. I'm up for approval of unban request.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
I disagree, and so does the banning moderator.

"Mic spam" point removed. Ban stays as issued.

Denied.