UB Request For ''Cookie''
Your name:Cookie

Your ban ID:39458

Banned by:[FL:M] Verzyn

Reason:Random raid, RDxM3, propclimbing. You should know better. 11'th ban

Involved: My friend, Gravity STEAM_0:0:5961557

Why we should unban you : Hello, My name is Cookie/JakubW I played fearless for about, let's say 3/4 of a year, and its being quite fun, but I got a ban for Random Raid, though I had a reason,the reason was I heard they had weed,RDMx3 I had a reason, one guy threatened me and the other scratched my car (rp) so, I had a valid reason, And I did not prop climbing, or I never knew jumping on a car and into their base was ''propclimbing''

Regards - JakubW
(11-12-2013, 05:25 PM)JakubW Wrote: And I did not prop climbing, or I never knew jumping on a car and into their base was ''propclimbing''
Regards - JakubW

You've contradicted yourself, you did propclimb on your car to get over the MTL wall and I would expect a person with your amount of hours to know that rule, ignorance is not an excuse.

(11-12-2013, 05:25 PM)JakubW Wrote: one guy threatened me and the other scratched my car (rp) so, I had a valid reason,

Apply common sense, in real life people are not killed over a scratched car. As a citizen you should act afraid of this large group if they threaten you, well in my eyes. Also being threatened verbally is not a valid reason to slaughter three men.
Well, I agree with you , but I dont understand ''11th ban'' people have 15 or 13 bans.
That administrator who extended the ban made that decision not me. Permanent suspensions depend on your play time, the severity of this ban and previous bans.
Okay,I understand so I suppose I am not getting an ''Unban'' ?
Denied.