BR small_bear
Name of playerThinkingmall_bear

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:29400383

Time in GMT: 7/11/12 aground the 17hours

Server:V33x

SummaryThinkingo we got a warrant on him and he just left the game and reconected

Evidence:[Image: 9j1POuO.png]
I never left due to the warrant.

I didn't even know it was made? Let alone leaving because of it. You also say you "talked to me," which is not true.

The server was experiencing a lot of lag at the time, which I thought was all on my part, so I attempted to resolve it by re-joining, it was only when I got back on that I saw people complaining in O-O-C. I can promise you, that I never saw that warrant, leaving because of a warrant is a silly idea, even with this example, when you mis-read the situation, it escalated to a ban-request.

You were no-where near me when that warrant was made. I never knew it was made; I was never pursued for me to notice. The reason I bashed into you, and driven on the wrong side of the road, was due to the lag.

I don't even feel there is enough solid evidence to get me banned, especially due to the lack of template. But I'll respond, just because I know I'm in the right. In the slight chance I would get banned, other-wise.

I can't respond to anything else today.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I strongly suggest you read the ban request rules and use the template otherwise this will be closed without any consideration, both of which I will link:

BR rules: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8684
Template: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=9
User the template which Verzyn provided you or this will be denied.

As your you Small_Bear... When you are warranted, you get a green text in the top right corner. He didn't just ask for a warrant at this time, a warrant was given by the president before you reconnected.
You have enough hours to know this and honestly, the evidence does prove you reconnected when you got a warrant...
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-08-2013, 09:57 AM)Enzyme Wrote: User the template which Verzyn provided you or this will be denied.

As your you Small_Bear... When you are warranted, you get a green text in the top right corner. He didn't just ask for a warrant at this time, a warrant was given by the president before you reconnected.
You have enough hours to know this and honestly, the evidence does prove you reconnected when you got a warrant...

I am aware, but what I am telling you was I had NO-IDEA I had it, seriously, I had no-idea I was ever even given one. I was not chased at any point, I don't even remember "bashing," into this guy. Yet I re-connect at an inconvenient time, and it looks bad? That's all I can say. I never saw it, I told you why I re-connected.

Edit:

I am aware I disconnected, it was just really bad timing. As you have said, I have a lot of hours, I know better than that. All I can say in my defense is that you only have my word. Which, probably isn't enough. But I've got nothing else, as I obviously wasn't prepared for this.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
Banrequest approved.

After consulting with a SA, we came to the conclusion that the accused player reconnected to avoid arrest.
We could have given the accued player the benefit of the doubt, although what will stop other players from claiming the same thing that they had to reconnect in an attempt to reduce lagg?

The accued player even contradicts himself:

Quote:The reason I bashed into you, and driven on the wrong side of the road, was due to the lag.
Quote:I don't even remember "bashing," into this guy.

Evidence show the accued player reconnecting after getting a warrant, implying he did such actions to get his warrants removed. A one day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator