Un-Ban Request
Your name: (Steam friends name) small_bear, [FL:RP] Huedon,

Your ban ID: (Number of the ban, this could be 2779 for example) 39493, 39492,

Banned by: (Please use the staff member's full name with [FL]/[FL:M] tag) [FL] Narcotic,

Reason: (Why were you banned, what is listed as the reason?) Double-accounting,

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the staff member.) Just me, and the administrator,

Why we should unban you: (A motivation why we should unban you, or why your ban should be shortened) I'm going to try to make this incredibly simple.

I came to realization, just before the weekend that I was un-happy with my reputation here on Fearless. I had lost all intentions to role-play, just because I felt it wasn't worth-it, who did I have to impress?

So, I used my old account, which I made in 2007, before my current one, to try to get a fresh start on Fearless. Double-accounting was something I thought about briefly, but I believed it was when you created a secondary forum account, under one Steam-ID. Apparently I was wrong. I thought it primarily took place on the forums.

I had NO INTENTIONS of merging the two separate-accounts for my own personal gain, it was just that. I wanted to turn-over a new leaf, admittedly, I probably went the wrong way about it. And it lead to my permanent ban. I don't have a good relationship with any admins anymore, in my mind, my request would have been denied.

Back to what I said previously, about losing interest in actually role-playing. My ability to role-play came back, for the short period I was on the servers. Every second was spent on V2D, role-playing with a close friend, and I genuinely enjoyed it.

I didn't want to make an un-ban request, because I wanted to remain anonymous, I wanted to be completely un-known. I am FINE with small_bear remaining banned. If that's what it takes to prove I want to do this. Just give me a chance, I barely got started.

I've been in this community for a long time, I have made mistakes which I wanted to be revoked, but I know couldn't have been. I am just asking for that fresh-start.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!