MikeZero25 - Unban Request
Your name: MikeZero25

Your ban ID: 36885

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: RDMing me while administrating

Involved: I don't remember who was all involved, this happened awhile ago.

Why we should unban you: I matured a lot since the ban. I'm currently 18 years old, I'm out on my own. I've learned the server rules. I have over 400 hours played on Garry's Mod, most of which was on Fearless servers. I have no reason to break the rules anymore, what I did was stupid and pointless. I hope you guys can give me another chance. And to Narcotic, I apologize for my rude behavior in the past.
Your ban is very recent and I do not believe you've matured one bit since.
(11-11-2013, 08:58 PM)Killjoy Wrote: Your ban is very recent and I do not believe you've matured one bit since.

Everyone has their own opinion, give me another chance and I'll prove it to you guys.
Seems as if you spent 3 minutes on this.
I'd also like to bring attention to this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36813

Although stated I'd consider a second chance, 3 minutes of effort doesn't lift your suspension. You have 24 hours.
(11-12-2013, 02:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I'd also like to bring attention to this: http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=36813

Although stated I'd consider a second chance, 3 minutes of effort doesn't lift your suspension. You have 24 hours.

Sorry that wasn't long enough, I didn't want to waste your time but I'll get to the point now. I honestly love Fearless RP servers, you guys are the best out there in my opinion. What I did in the past was stupid and pointless, I shouldn't have even risked getting banned. I wouldn't risk it again that's for sure, its not worth it. I love to RP, I know the server rules by heart now. I don't know if you remember Shizzle or not but I stopped associating with him. He's nothing but trouble. I said this in the beginning but I live on my own now, I would love to play fearless again on my free time. I can contribute to the server, I did help people in the past but I'll help more now whenever someone has a question. I hope you consider giving me another chance, I don't know what else to say but sorry.
Approved.

Ban lifted, any offense will result in a re-inistation of your permanent suspension with no chance of unban in the future.