Unban request - Wood Chopper
Your name: Wood Chopper

Your ban ID: 39446

Banned by: [FL:M] Fiblez

Reason: Attempted car theft without sufficient reason.

Involved: Fiblez, Verzyn and the guy in the following chat logs

Why we should unban you: I'll explain from the start. I was in a rebel gang and we had setup a chop shop/garage as a secret car hiding place. We had set out to try get some cars and resell them onto new owners. We knew a valid reason was needed to do this but I still decided to set out to try find some valid reasons and steal a car. I drove over to the Corolones spawn hoping to find something on the way. I found nothing so decided to turn around and head back. At the pool area as I drove down in my truck another man in a BMW crashed into me, Causing damage to my car. I decided to hop out and ask what he thinks he is doing with his reckless driving. I here knew that I had a valid reason to carry out some sort of robbery due to him crashing into me but I decided to see what else I could get. Once out and moved out the way he decided to say "Pay me". I decided this was enough demands from the man and pointed a knife at him. He then was confused about this being a new rule. We moved off the road to quickly discuss the new rules. Once we had done this he asked how much money he wanted. I made a comment about his car and how I wanted it. I too thought this might have been too far so I was about to call a admin to verify if I was allowed to or not. Then we had a 30 min long conversation about how I was "wrong" in their eyes.

I feel this is very invalid. May I also note I never even stole his car but I decided to ask a admin so therefore no stealing/attemptive steal. I was doing a good act and checking it was okay with a admin. There are major floors with these new set of rules. One being my reason was valid, I was demanded and I had my car recked but that is not the point. I first of all decided to ask a admin about the case.

Chat logs from demands to admin call

Spoiler :
Danny Phentom: Pay me
Danny Phentom: Oh my god
Garry Chip: Sorry what was that?
(OOC) [FL:RP] Bomsusik: No sign of activity nor loyalty.
VehicleType:prop_vehicle_jeep:
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: Can't do that. .
Player Cookie [Buying Trading Cards] (STEAM_0:1:42606324) has joined the game.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: yeah I can
Danny Phentom: i'm s-s-s-sorry sir
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: Not read up the new rules?
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: No . Number?
You received $360 salary. $40 paid to tax.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: criminal activity. You've caused me issues
and I am now mugging you
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: Wait follow me. I'll read the rules
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: for evidence
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Verzyn teleported to ShareCrow.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Fiblez teleported to ShareCrow.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: You may only commit street crime in
realistic areas (ie. The slums or the Industrial district - anywhere which is far from
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: the goverment
(Advert) Charlie Scotton: Gunshop behind the petrol station next to evo garage great
prices!
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: We are away from the goverment in a
remote area
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: what a fool
To admins: Fireman ramming people in a lambo
(OOC) [FL:RP]St4rkGamer: Laws please
To admins: his name is dist
(Broadcast) Jimmy Spooks: [LAWS:LICENCES] A weapons licence is required for non
pistol weaponry. Meet with me if you need one.
(Broadcast) Jimmy Spooks: [LAWS:SPEED LIMITS] Outside the main city, the limit is 30.
In the city, it is 10. If this is unreasonable, pm me.
(Broadcast) Jimmy Spooks: [LAWS:WEAPONS AND SELF DEFENCE] You may carry a pistol
as self defence.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: Read it?
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: Saw it
Danny Phentom: Kk how much do you want
Danny Phentom: Please don't hurt me
Garry Chip: I am wanting that charming car of yours.
Player [FL:RP] Ryder (STEAM_0:1:49415356) has disconnected.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Verzyn took 'p' access (Physgun) from >>MeGusta<< for 10 minutes
for reason
(!) (ADMIN): 'Not a lazer pointer'.
Garry Chip: How about you let it out to me?
Player [BDCI] Glassback (STEAM_0:0:4174496) has joined the game.
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: What? You can do that?
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: yup
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] EpicPipe aka Kevin: *Laser
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: You can resell others cars too now
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: It's not in the rules tho
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Verzyn teleported [FL:M] Verzyn back to previous location.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: You may steal vehicles to sell them back
to the owners or other parties only with valid RP reasons.
(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] KPredeyes: Not necessarily^^
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Fiblez teleported [FL:M] Fiblez back to previous location.
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Verzyn teleported to ShareCrow.
(<3) (OOC) Mr.Axton: Why do you guys cdm and run!
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Verzyn teleported to PRO_GAMER45.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: RP reason is you ordered me to pay you
once I got out of my car
Vehicle [760][prop_vehicle_jeep] true
(!) (ADMIN): [FL:M] Fiblez teleported to [BlackHat] Drumstygix.
(Broadcast) Jimmy Spooks: [LAWS:DRUGS] All drugs are prohibited,and so is production.
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: Calling admins . Sorry . It's a new rule I don't
understand
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: No worries ;)

Kind Regards,
Wood.
Had you decided to contact an admin prior to the attempted theft of the car, your reasoning would stand up better. In your explaination of what happened, your story was very weak with many parts left out and untold. Being as the new rules are now in place Verzyn and I contacted an SA who we discussed it with, he then decided that you were not within the rules to do this. At that point I issued a suspension with the guidance of 2 other online staff members, 1 of them being a super admin. Also, the main driving point in the reason you have been given a suspension is the fact that you were looking for the situation to steal a car. Please elaborate as to how you feel this has been an invalid ban.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
I was looking for a situation to steal a car. This happened not to be the place I wanted to steal a car at all and you seem to be jumping to conclusions about this "I wanted to steal a car". Yeah, We had planned to do that to make use of the new rules and our opened chopshop so yeah, I did go looking for some places I could snatch a car but I never planned to on that trip at all. I went on my own (so clearly not out to steal a car or else I would be forced to leave my car) for a trip to find a car that could tick all boxes for a valid reason to steal a car (no rules broken so far).

I'll explain the two reasons I think this is invalid:
1) I broke 0 rules. I never carried out a car robbery but more of a "We must check on the admins and find this out" situation. If I was out to steal that car I would have just stole it as soon as I can. I took the time to explain the new rules to the man and make sure he understood how they all worked. As you can see below;

Spoiler :
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: Can't do that. .
Player Cookie [Buying Trading Cards] (STEAM_0:1:42606324) has joined the game.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: yeah I can
Danny Phentom: i'm s-s-s-sorry sir
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: Not read up the new rules?
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: No . Number?
You received $360 salary. $40 paid to tax.
(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: criminal activity. You've caused me issues
and I am now mugging you
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: Wait follow me. I'll read the rules
(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: for evidence

I was fine with explaining the rules and hopefully solve the issue within ourselves and save you admins a job. Once he read into them he continued on the RP asking how much I wanted. I then made the comment about wanting his car. I was thinking this might be to far so I was about to call a admin (to save myself getting banned/risking it) but then I noticed you TP over and the guy said;

(Local OOC) [BlackHat] Drumstygix: Calling admins . Sorry . It's a new rule I don't
understand

It would be quite clear with my response of;

(Local OOC) [FL:RP] Wood Chopper|Shattered: No worries Wink

that I was clearly not bothered and I wanted to find out if it was a problem or not. This is why I did not carry out a car robbery but I decided checking with the admins would be best. It was just unlucky he called you before me. This is why I feel the ban I invalid
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Alright, your input has been noted. I don't believe I am jumping to conclusions, you were out looking for a car to steal. You found one. Your reason for demanding the car in the first place was found to be invalid. Therefor it makes no difference that the person you were attempting to steal from asked for an administrator's opinion on the situation after you had already broken the rules.
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
At the time I had not yet broken any rules. I had not stolen the car had I? I made a comment how I wanted the car and how he should "Let" it to me as shown below;

Garry Chip: How about you let it out to me?

Just after this I wanted to make sure my reason is valid (he demanded money and recked my car, Quite realistic and valid if you ask me) so I was about to call a admin like I said. He beat me to it but I did not care because it makes no difference who called them. So I had not broken any rules at that point, I'd requested him to let it to me (I actually had my knife away at this point due to him now fearing me) but never once did I try to gain access to his car. More of a forceful request. I don't see anywhere in the rules it says you cannot get someone to "let" it out to you. If he had kept it IC he could of actually tried to RP thinking it was me trying to let it out, Therefore me paying money and further the RP more. This is my response to you claiming I broke a rule.

You then claim the following;
Quote:you were out looking for a car to steal. You found one
I find this wrong how you are now trying to say I had defiantly planned to steal this mans car from the first time we crashed, This is very incorrect. I never planned to steal it up until the point I thought
"Oh wait, I can actually use this demanding he made as a reason to get his car for a small period of time in our chop shop"
From what you say you are claiming I found this car as soon as we had the crash and you try to say I already had my mind set on stealing it. Utterly wrong and never planned to steal it as explained. Only hit me that I could when I had valid reasons.

About my reason being invalid, Please expand upon this.
My reason was a demand from a lower class citizen and then him damaging my car.

Reason 1) Upon the crash I decided I would have just enough to carry out a street robbery because it was in a quiet place (as the rules state) and he had broken my car but I decided slightly more evidence would be needed. I popped out of the car to try RP out about insurance and how he caused a crash. I was noting down the bit when he said "Pay me" So I could use it against him in a further meeting or if something was obtained during our chat.

Reason 2) Upon exiting the car and moving out of the way he made the demand
"Pay me". This is not something a dangerous gang member would allow and accept from a civilian. This is when I decided force was to be used against him and put him at knife point. With this he claimed the rules and we moved to the side as explained.

As far as the case goes I do still consider this a invalid ban.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
In that case, I suppose we shall wait for an administrator to sort it out.
Okay. Thank you for the quick responses to resolve the case in a mature way.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
You are welcome.
I find the ban unjustified as well, however I could understand the reason why Fiblez banned you. Ban removed from record.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.