Unban Request
Exclamation 
Your name: Bizze

Your ban ID: 39420

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Banrequest #38970 approved. "Propsmashing, propminging. Not here to RP"

Involved: a Mafia Guy (forgot his name) and me

Why we should unban you: My ban time should reduce because i just throwed a world prop 2 or 3 times against a other guy... and 30 days for it is really much... so it would be nice if the time will reduce

("not here to RP" i could be a aggresiv demonstrist who is throwing with things cuz im against the mafia. //// just a RP idea ////
The rules you broke are clearly against the rules. This rule goes for all RP servers on GMOD and it's quite self explanatory why.
You had to known you were breaking the rules, yet you were propminging and trying to propkill to ruin the RP experience of others.

Quote: i could be a aggresiv demonstrist who is throwing with things cuz im against the mafia.
So the mafia got their hands on possibly the biggest and most advanced technology in human history, and they use this tech to throw magical cubes* at other people?

*Magical cubes that pops up from no-where(might I add)

I am very strict towards prop and tool-abuse. This is an RP server. If you choose to break the rules and destroy the RP experience for others then you will not be allowed access to our servers. It is that simple.

Anything else you want to add before I decide?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Quote:So the mafia got their hands on possibly the biggest and most advanced technology in human history, and they use this tech to throw magical cubes* at other people?

*Magical cubes that pops up from no-where(might I add)

The other guy (who got perm banned) spammed and proppushed etc. with the cubes,
i just throwed 2-3 times with a little board so i dont unterstand why i get 30 days for that? i know it was not okay but i think 30 days is much... every day when i was playing on fearless i see people who are throwing with bottels or different things and they dont get a 30 day ban for that ._.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/archive/index....31963.html

here i found a old unban request, the guy got a 24hours ban( Throwing props at an RP event) i got 30 days

thats hilarious ;(
Denied. You broke the rules, you obviously don't understand that behaviour is not acceptable on our server.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator