Unban request:Samurai Joe,-=PaPrika=-
Your name: Samurai Joe

Your ban ID: 39432

Banned by: [FL] DoomDude1

Reason: Making deal with a friend(-=Xmanimus=-) as a BMD for a couple of minutes when i had contra in his base.

Involved: -=PaPrika=-,-=Xmanimus=-

Why we should unban you: I was getting in the server as a citizen basing with my friends (-=Xmanimus=-,-=PaPrika=-) with contrabands until my friend (-=Xmanimus=-)needed some BMD Items but there was no BMD on the server,so me and my friend(-=PaPrika=-) turned ourselfs to BMD job to sell -=Xmanimus=- items faster.

Then the admin joined the server and caught me and -=PaPrika=- as BMD job in -=Xmanimus=-'s base.We explaned him and told him the truth but he didn't believed us and gave me and -=PaPrika=- a long ban.i got banned for 14 days,and -=PaPrika=- got banned for 180 days.thats why I think you should take our bans off.I believe I'm also speaking in the name of -=PaPrika=-.
Yeah.. I was there!
Ban reason: Contrawhoring and basing as BMD

I log on the server, see complaining about you fighting the police around the base you and your friend have built, I check the surrounding houses. Not to my surprise I find contraband in the houses, you and Paprika own the doors and blocking props inside.

Also, you both went BMD to supply your friend, which is in fact, powergaming.
The people who where complaining where 2 cops that where random raiding my friend's base,the fighting reason was defending a friend's base.

The houses me and -=PaPrika=- built were the houses we bought as citizens.
The props you were talking about,i dont own then and it was probebly in the middle of building when the cops random raided us.

My friends needed to bought supplies likeToungeots,weed seeds.they weren't BMDs on the server so we had no choise to change our job to BMD,just to be good a good friend and help him.I dont realy think they are being used for killing cops or other kind of people,just for making money like we set up contrabands.
Nothing changes the fact you and your friend had both switched your jobs to BMD for the sole purpose of helping your other friend out, I am also not buying the story that you were going to switch back the very second he bought what he needed. If that was the case, you could have waited for him at your spawn, no need to actually go to your base and hang around there... unless you were farming contraband, as BMDs.

Unban request denied.