COD : Ghosts
Just because both of the games are awful doesn't mean that they're a bad comparison.
(11-11-2013, 11:49 AM)Teh Time Rider Wrote: Just because both of the games are awful doesn't mean that they're a bad comparison.

It isn't , just sad that they had good games and now they're f*cked up ..
(11-11-2013, 10:44 AM)Freezak Wrote:
(11-11-2013, 01:47 AM)Ciryl Wrote:
(11-09-2013, 01:10 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: -Snip-

Clearly have not seen a K.E.M strike on strikeout (map) literally destroys/modifies the whole map.

Also you can't exactly compare COD: Ghosts and BF4 they're both as bad as each other BF4 suffers from re-occuring errors (More here- 15 pages of people complaining and I love the fact there is some people here slagging the game off even though they don't own it, you can't judge something which you have not experience that's like looking at some food and saying 'I don't like it' without ever trying it. I don't hate BF4 because I'm bit of a fan of Battlefield but they really fu***d up on this one. So far there is only 2 maps which have jets and it's 1 jet per team which means no jet battles and the fly zone/battle zone is small a fu** (I'm sure DLC will cover this), they barely added any new kit, weapons are the same and such. They rushed the game and didn't think about it. Cod:Ghosts problem is that you die really fast which in some cases are good and bad. Some killstreaks are over powered (Guard dogs) and you don't get UAV's anymore you get SAT:Coms which are basically shit as for graphic wise it's not that bad you can't compare BF4 graphics and COD because they're totally different- BF4-small player model with Bigger map objects and COD Big player model and slightly big map objects, BF4 does this to create a bigger atmosphere and COD does this to imply a close quarter affect and a fast pace game. So basically it's two separate games which are both bad but good at the same time.

The problem with COD right now is that every year it's almost same thing, with some interface, graphic tweaks, i can even say that current multiplayer is worse than previous. As long as people will buy next Call of Duty, nothing is going to change with it. Battlefield 4 was indeed something weird, especially the campaign, i think it was the worst campaign of Battlefield series. I'm still sticking with a rock-solid Battlefield 3 and sometimes coming back to last, really good Call of Duty, which is Modern Warfare.

Have you even played Cod Ghosts? The entire game has been revamped and the maps made more like Cod4 and WaW which enabled people to actually snipe.
Battlefield is the same as it has been, Cod is the same as it has been, Halo, Uncharted, Fifa (insert a series of game here) and the reason for this is because people enjoy playing these games. Things change within the game yet the entirety of the game won't change, because it would be misleading for buyers.
Battlefield 3 was riddled with glitches and bugs, being able to fly, glitching through the floor/walls.

Comparing the two is ridiculous in it's own way, they are both two completely different games and have different play styles within them.
Now if you really want to have a go at a game for being the same, have a go at Fifa. Nothing has changed in the past few years except names.
Lead by example.
(11-11-2013, 04:33 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:

Clearly have not seen a K.E.M strike on strikeout (map) literally destroys/modifies the whole map.

Also you can't exactly compare COD: Ghosts and BF4 they're both as bad as each other BF4 suffers from re-occuring errors (More here- 15 pages of people complaining and I love the fact there is some people here slagging the game off even though they don't own it, you can't judge something which you have not experience that's like looking at some food and saying 'I don't like it' without ever trying it. I don't hate BF4 because I'm bit of a fan of Battlefield but they really fu***d up on this one. So far there is only 2 maps which have jets and it's 1 jet per team which means no jet battles and the fly zone/battle zone is small a fu** (I'm sure DLC will cover this), they barely added any new kit, weapons are the same and such. They rushed the game and didn't think about it. Cod:Ghosts problem is that you die really fast which in some cases are good and bad. Some killstreaks are over powered (Guard dogs) and you don't get UAV's anymore you get SAT:Coms which are basically shit as for graphic wise it's not that bad you can't compare BF4 graphics and COD because they're totally different- BF4-small player model with Bigger map objects and COD Big player model and slightly big map objects, BF4 does this to create a bigger atmosphere and COD does this to imply a close quarter affect and a fast pace game. So basically it's two separate games which are both bad but good at the same time.

The problem with COD right now is that every year it's almost same thing, with some interface, graphic tweaks, i can even say that current multiplayer is worse than previous. As long as people will buy next Call of Duty, nothing is going to change with it. Battlefield 4 was indeed something weird, especially the campaign, i think it was the worst campaign of Battlefield series. I'm still sticking with a rock-solid Battlefield 3 and sometimes coming back to last, really good Call of Duty, which is Modern Warfare.

Have you even played Cod Ghosts? The entire game has been revamped and the maps made more like Cod4 and WaW which enabled people to actually snipe.
Battlefield is the same as it has been, Cod is the same as it has been, Halo, Uncharted, Fifa (insert a series of game here) and the reason for this is because people enjoy playing these games. Things change within the game yet the entirety of the game won't change, because it would be misleading for buyers.
Battlefield 3 was riddled with glitches and bugs, being able to fly, glitching through the floor/walls.

Comparing the two is ridiculous in it's own way, they are both two completely different games and have different play styles within them.
Now if you really want to have a go at a game for being the same, have a go at Fifa. Nothing has changed in the past few years except names.

nope that's why the real game that people would spend money is BF4
(11-11-2013, 04:33 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:

Obviously i have played both of these games and in my opinion they can be still compared a bit, and from a next-gen title i expected a bit more, same goes for BF4, and no, they are not COMPLETELY different games, FIFA of course is.

Quote:Things change within the game yet the entirety of the game won't change
I never said that the entire game needs to be changed, that sounds stupid in its own way. As for the next-gen titles everyone obviously expected abit more. I can't see much things changed in Battlefield 4 multiplayer, campaign was boring and worst from BF series, Ghosts is still using an antique graphics engine, with the previous limitations, gadgets can be used only in certain moments, no major changes in the campaign and in the multiplayer, and if we talk about multiplayer, it's still based on killing and not teamworking, which could be at least partially implemented. And if you talk about FIFA and FPS games, the second ones are more universal titles and can be changed more, while a football game is almost perfect, yet the graphics, mechanics and so on can change - that's almost exactly what i expected from CoD and BF, stated already above. Get the facts straight.

+Also, i never said that both of these titles are BAD, just stated that they are not as good as they should be, enjoyed playing Battlefield 4 & Ghosts multiplayer, yet i felt like i played them before, thing i never experienced while playing previous titles.
I would choose BF4 over ghosts anytime, I don't really think any of you guys that say battlefield is bad have ever played the actual game. It's actually very challening and fun at the same time, there's tonns of new guns and things you can do.
The controls are A LOT better, in spotting and everything. Not to mention the new squad possibilities and the commader mode.

COD is good if you want to play more straight on, just shoot people and get kills (which is fun, I will admit.) But Battlefield is more strategic, have you ever played in a full squad with your friends in BF4? I have and it's fucken fun and much more effective.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 1 user Likes Haarek's post:
  • Theblackshadowofgod
(11-11-2013, 05:16 PM)Freezak Wrote: [quote='Al sevenfold' pid='312115' dateline='1384187625']
[quote='Freezak' pid='312052' dateline='1384166691']

Obviously i have played both of these games and in my opinion they can be still compared a bit, and from a next-gen title i expected a bit more, same goes for BF4, and no, they are not COMPLETELY different games, FIFA of course is.

Quote:Things change within the game yet the entirety of the game won't change
I never said that the entire game needs to be changed, that sounds stupid in its own way. As for the next-gen titles everyone obviously expected abit more. I can't see much things changed in Battlefield 4 multiplayer, campaign was boring and worst from BF series, Ghosts is still using an antique graphics engine, with the previous limitations, gadgets can be used only in certain moments, no major changes in the campaign and in the multiplayer, and if we talk about multiplayer, it's still based on killing and not teamworking, which could be at least partially implemented. And if you talk about FIFA and FPS games, the second ones are more universal titles and can be changed more, while a football game is almost perfect, yet the graphics, mechanics and so on can change - that's almost exactly what i expected from CoD and BF, stated already above. Get the facts straight.

+Also, i never said that both of these titles are BAD, just stated that they are not as good as they should be, enjoyed playing Battlefield 4 & Ghosts multiplayer, yet i felt like i played them before, thing i never experienced while playing previous titles.

The last time the Cod engine was updated was when Cod4 came out, it is true that it could be updated, though Cod is tossed between two different companies so they would need to come upon an agreement to update it. I honestly don't understand what people think needs to be changed so much in Cod. The graphics on Fifa have been the exact same since Fifa11, a lot of the things that are included in new versions of Fifa can easily be added in an online update, not an entire new game.
Lead by example.
It is frustrating when you see this gripe outsell far superior games. It sets a poor precedent for the industry when a conveyor belt franchise such as this is so successful. The same goes for FIFA, which is why I haven't bought that since 11 (Even then it was only to play with friends... another reason CoD prevails).

Simple to say that FPS games hold little appeal for me these days.
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • Ms. Mudpie, Freezak, Tandy
I play Garry's Mod.
The following 2 users Like LoneWolf's post:
  • Adman, Barkles
I buy cod for the campaign
Battlefield for the multiplayer
Gta for the fun
Garry's mod.... For work xD
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]