Goodbye finally
Okay so no sob story, I'm leaving. There is shit in my life that I cant take anymore, and I just dont have time for this. I'll keep in contact with close friends from here, and maybe once and a while later on in life I'll play for the lulz, but goodbye. Maybe I'll return later, but seriously, this time I doubt it. I will continue to use the TS server to talk to friends. I'll be around.

EDIT: I've said goodbye a couple times, saying "I'll be back" but I don't think I can make that promise this time. My reasons for leaving are personal, but I will miss so many of you. Like I said up top, I will come online maybe once in a blue moon just to see whats up, but for now, maybe permanently, this is goodbye Fearless.
Goodbye Zelda, you'll be missed.
Goodbye, I wish you good luck.
See ya Zelda, I know you've had it rough for a while now, and I am not surprised you did not leave earlier.

I am sorry if there aren't enough replies on this, it seems most people's attention is turned towards Mavis's goodbye letter, mostly because of Narcotic. But do not think you will not be missed.
see you around Zelda
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Goodbye Zelda. I didn't really know you, but I wish you luck on your adventures.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:47864721&b=12]
Sincerely,
Sir Stevie
Community Donator
Goodbye Zelda :/
Shame to see you go again Zelda, but real life is obviously more important, take care.
I wish you good luck in life zelda, for the little bit I was able to get to know about you.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
Just make sure to come back, Zelda. I'll see you around in TS.