Unban request, perma banned a long time ago
Your name: Petri

Your ban ID: 24900

Banned by: ACP [FL] Narcotic

Reason: BR Approved: Random Deathmatching, had his last chances, blew them.

Involved: I can't remember, it was quite a while ago.

Why we should unban you:

I feel I should be unbanned as this occurred quite some time ago, I think coming up to about a year and I feel I have matured and gained more interest for serious RP. The reasons I were banned in the past were mainly because of bad influences I played the game with who I no longer have contact with therefore I can actually play the game properly.

Not only have I matured as a play but also as a person as at this point in my life I am no longer in education and I am working a job, as Fearless is the only top quality RP server I have ever played on I often regret my past on the server and would like a clean slate to prove myself without obviously having to make a new steam account and buy all the games again.

I was passionate about the server for quite a while, often engaging in RP events and also donating to the server. I got a long with most people I met but would get caught up in stupid things because of other people I played with, which often led me to become banned. Most of the bans in my ban history seem very serious and blatant griefing but I can vouch for pretty much all of them as most of the time they were blown out of proportion. For example for "propminge - attempting to prop kill ban" - I believe I was RPing as a homeless drunk and used the counter strike bottle prop, when I dropped the bottle of the floor I was accused of attempting to prop kill and banned for one day.

Overall I feel if I am unbanned I can make a positive contribution to the server and renew my donator status and enjoy the game like I did years ago.

Thank you for your time to read this and I hope you see where I am coming from.

"It's only game, why you heff to be mad?"
Allow me some thinking time on this one, I'll decide today or tomorrow, I'm rather positive.
Approved.