Ban Request - Kamama
Name of player: Kamama

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:42219061

Time in GMT: 4:00 - 5:00 PM

Server: V2p

Summary: He was the president and put a bed in the elevator to keep people from coming up (PropBlock)

Evidence: [Image: 2013-11-06_00001_zps0b9e579d.jpg]
I contacted the accused player on steam as he doesn't have access to the forums. Here is his explanation:

"17:47 - [FL] Enzyme: so how did you manage to spawn a bed perfectly inside an elevator and why didnt you delete it?
17:47 - Kamama: i deleted it.
17:47 - Kamama: I dissapered into the wall, into teh elevator.
17:48 - Kamama: And i Deleted it.
17:49 - Kamama: and it did not ruin the elevator, it was still able to Run up and down.
17:51 - Kamama: was that enough Explanation ?
"
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(11-07-2013, 04:53 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I contacted the accused player on steam as he doesn't have access to the forums. Here is his explanation:

"17:47 - [FL] Enzyme: so how did you manage to spawn a bed perfectly inside an elevator and why didnt you delete it?
17:47 - Kamama: i deleted it.
17:47 - Kamama: I dissapered into the wall, into teh elevator.
17:48 - Kamama: And i Deleted it.
17:49 - Kamama: and it did not ruin the elevator, it was still able to Run up and down.
17:51 - Kamama: was that enough Explanation ?
"

That is not true his prop was in the elevator until he left the server. He is also contradicting himself he said he deleted it, then he said the elevator ran fine. How would he know that it ran fine. he said he removed it as soon as it went into the elevator.

For the record the elevator did not work it went to the bottom floor and would not go up
Banrequest approved.

Accused player was found guilty of spawning a big bed-prop in the elevator, causing problems. A one day ban has been given.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator