Mr.UnionSniper's Unban Request
Your name:[FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SW:S Dev]

Your ban ID:39400

Banned by: [FL]Temar

Reason: NLR

Involved:The Corleones at the time not sure who.

Why we should unban you: I was a SRU and was killed during a raid. I simply was trying to get out of the garage but kept getting shot by a Corleone. I feel it is unfair that this was considered NLR because he shot me as I was trying to get out of the area. I was only trying to get out of the Nexus and nothing else. I have 150 or so hours and I know the rules. I have never broken one and I see this as a misunderstanding I hope you understand though.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

[23:09:08] Slintfibblas (STEAM_0:1:11012977) Killed: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SW:S Dev] (STEAM_0:1:35216760) using weapon_mad_galil
[23:09:46] [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SW:S Dev] (STEAM_0:1:35216760) Killed: Slintfibblas (STEAM_0:1:11012977) using weapon_mad_ump

Its your job to follow NLR best you can, altho that might lead to getting shot and killed again by raiders, you should try your best to stay out of it and leave, not kill them
Ok then, I thought that I was allowed to shoot if they shot me (no matter what). I understand and can face the consequences. Its your call. (Accept or Deny.) I also understand that its only 24 hours but I don't want any ban on my record.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(11-05-2013, 12:02 AM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: Ok then, I thought that I was allowed to shoot if they shot me (no matter what). I understand and can face the consequences. Its your call. (Accept or Deny.) I also understand that its only 24 hours but I don't want any ban on my record.

When u killed me i was down in the garage, u shot me while i was killing another person, im pretty sure i didnt even shot back since i ran out of ammo, i holstered my gun and u killed me while i was unarmed.

to make it clear. You shot me first.

To avoid breaking NLR when the fight was down in garage u should have just waited in spawn, u ran up right back into the fight.

edit: Im not 100% sure you shot me first but you did come up running right at me, and in the middle of a firefight, so if i had shot first, u should realise why.
(11-05-2013, 03:38 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 12:02 AM)Mr.Sniper Wrote: Ok then, I thought that I was allowed to shoot if they shot me (no matter what). I understand and can face the consequences. Its your call. (Accept or Deny.) I also understand that its only 24 hours but I don't want any ban on my record.

When u killed me i was down in the garage, u shot me while i was killing another person, im pretty sure i didnt even shot back since i ran out of ammo, i holstered my gun and u killed me while i was unarmed.

To avoid breaking NLR when the fight was down in garage u should have just waited in spawn, u ran up right back into the fight.

edit: Im not 100% sure you shot me first but you did come up running right at me, and in the middle of a firefight, so if i had shot first, u should realise why.
Well this is not all true, there was no gunfire so I planned to leave through the garage door, I came up and you started shooting me (I had my gun out but I always do when I'm SRU) so I shot back (not knowing that I might have broken the rules) and for the second part you shot me while you were armed I hid and I came back out assuming you were still armed but you supposedly were not.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(11-05-2013, 07:00 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote:

Well this is not all true, there was no gunfire so I planned to leave through the garage door, I came up and you started shooting me (I had my gun out but I always do when I'm SRU) so I shot back (not knowing that I might have broken the rules) and for the second part you shot me while you were armed I hid and I came back out assuming you were still armed but you supposedly were not.

not true, not even close to what happened. you and one other SRU came from the lower garage floor, i was on the top one, and u killed me.

u can in no way have missed there was a huge firefight going up there, first of all, didnt i kill you there?(might also have been another SRU) second of all i killed a cop just before u came up, i was shooting non-stop from the moment you died to the moment u came back and killed me.
Indeed you did kill him 2 minutes before. I was watching at this point.

[23:07:47] Slintfibblas (STEAM_0:1:11012977) Killed: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SW:S Dev] (STEAM_0:1:35216760) using weapon_mad_galil
(11-05-2013, 07:52 PM)Verzyn Wrote: Indeed you did kill him 2 minutes before. I was watching at this point.

[23:07:47] Slintfibblas (STEAM_0:1:11012977) Killed: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SW:S Dev] (STEAM_0:1:35216760) using weapon_mad_galil

so basically i killed him 2 times and got killed by him in under 5 min.

[/quote]

[23:09:08] Slintfibblas (STEAM_0:1:11012977) Killed: [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SWConfused Dev] (STEAM_0:1:35216760) using weapon_mad_galil

[23:09:46] [FL:RP]Mr.UnionSniper[SWConfused Dev] (STEAM_0:1:35216760) Killed: Slintfibblas (STEAM_0:1:11012977) using weapon_mad_ump
(11-05-2013, 07:49 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote:

not true, not even close to what happened. you and one other SRU came from the lower garage floor, i was on the top one, and u killed me.

u can in no way have missed there was a huge firefight going up there, first of all, didnt i kill you there?(might also have been another SRU) second of all i killed a cop just before u came up, i was shooting non-stop from the moment you died to the moment u came back and killed me.
When I respawned, all I was trying to do was get out of the garage to avoid the scene. Alas, you kept shooting me. Isn't it instinct to shoot back at someone that is shooting at you? Regardless of NLR or not, I see no reason not to shoot back as it was in self defence.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

(11-05-2013, 10:26 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 07:49 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote:

When I respawned, all I was trying to do was get out of the garage to avoid the scene. Alas, you kept shooting me. Isn't it instinct to shoot back at someone that is shooting at you? Regardless of NLR or not, I see no reason not to shoot back as it was in self defence.

To avoid the scene u should have stayed where u spawned, not try running straight through the firefight.

That doesnt explain how i killed you just 2 min before i killed u a second time either, and then you showing up once again and killing me in less than a minute.

your broke NLR 2 times, this ban is more than justified.