Mr.UnionSniper's Unban Request
(11-06-2013, 04:32 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 10:26 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 07:49 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 07:00 PM)Mr.Sniper Wrote:
(11-05-2013, 03:38 PM)Slintfibblas Wrote: When u killed me i was down in the garage, u shot me while i was killing another person, im pretty sure i didnt even shot back since i ran out of ammo, i holstered my gun and u killed me while i was unarmed.

to make it clear. You shot me first.

To avoid breaking NLR when the fight was down in garage u should have just waited in spawn, u ran up right back into the fight.

edit: Im not 100% sure you shot me first but you did come up running right at me, and in the middle of a firefight, so if i had shot first, u should realise why.
Well this is not all true, there was no gunfire so I planned to leave through the garage door, I came up and you started shooting me (I had my gun out but I always do when I'm SRU) so I shot back (not knowing that I might have broken the rules) and for the second part you shot me while you were armed I hid and I came back out assuming you were still armed but you supposedly were not.

not true, not even close to what happened. you and one other SRU came from the lower garage floor, i was on the top one, and u killed me.

u can in no way have missed there was a huge firefight going up there, first of all, didnt i kill you there?(might also have been another SRU) second of all i killed a cop just before u came up, i was shooting non-stop from the moment you died to the moment u came back and killed me.
When I respawned, all I was trying to do was get out of the garage to avoid the scene. Alas, you kept shooting me. Isn't it instinct to shoot back at someone that is shooting at you? Regardless of NLR or not, I see no reason not to shoot back as it was in self defence.

To avoid the scene u should have stayed where u spawned, not try running straight through the firefight.

That doesnt explain how i killed you just 2 min before i killed u a second time either, and then you showing up once again and killing me in less than a minute.

your broke NLR 2 times, this ban is more than justified.
That's the thing there was no firefight...I my new life I thought there was no danger and maybe you should have disarmed and approached before opening fire again and once again, I was planning on leaving through the garage door kind of around the spot, but no you opened fire again so I shot back in self defense IN MY NEW LIFE.
Kind Regards,
Mr.UnionSniper
Proud Donor

denied, rule was broken altho maybe in part not your fault but no proof of exactly what happened
but enough proof to show you killed someone during your nlr