Unban request for JackHunter/Redsparten321
Your name: [DkMk-L] [jDEGj-A] Redsparten32

Your ban ID: 39348

Banned by: [FL] Narcotic

Reason: Killing without sufficient reason, vehicular theft without sufifcient reason.

Involved: I think it was juhunko - somthing like that, cant really remember the name.

Why we should unban you: I think i should be unbanned in less time, because:
1. I was still stating a reason for shoot when i got banned (i was in mid sentance explaining this: I was lockpicking the ambulance, because he ignored me, and then he came around and hit me, so i shot, and did NOT kill as i saw.
2nd. Im a good roleplayer, and as someone said to me or well alot of people say, "this is reallife roleplay" Personally people would steal without reason in reallife or in a city life.
3rd. I know i broke 1 rule, BUT, im not asking for it to be removed, im asking for it to be shortened at least, because i have spent over 55 hours on it, its on of my main servers i go on.

Just something, Some of your staff seem to abuse. Not often, but rarely.[/align]
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
Post an abuse thread with valid evidence in the appropriate section or don't bring it up at all.

Also, how many people do you know, personally, who would steal a vehicle "For no reason"?
(11-03-2013, 11:55 AM)Doomdude1 Wrote: Post an abuse thread with valid evidence in the appropriate section or don't bring it up at all.

Also, how many people do you know, personally, who would steal a vehicle "For no reason"?

I know a few that would steal a car for no reason.

also I would post an abuse form but, its so rare, but so often because time flies.
And it was a suggestion/notification to look out for it.
[Image: mweJYW7.png]
So you're telling me your character decided to steal a governmental vehicle, because a paramedic ignored you, who then proceeded to defend his vehicle, upon which you shot at him? Your character isn't very intelligent.

People may do this for various reasons in real life (trust me, no-one would steal it for no reason), yet this is our server and when on here, you follow our rules: 14. Don't steal peoples cars randomly or for a bad RP reason (IE:Stealing to sell back to the owner is not allowed).

3. Read the rules for posting an unban request, in fact, let me fetch them for you:

Rules for posting an unban request Wrote:4. Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.

Denied.