Ban request on ArkillioNâ„¢ 06/07/2011
Hello Fearless RP network. today i played on the Semi serious RP server and i faced a general minge.

Name : ArkillioN™

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:18481174

Summary:
Please PERMA ban him... he is general minge just watch the videos.]

i spent 20GB of my memory on those videos too much records
each record he break alot of rules and his kills goes up than 40 as u can see in the videos...AngryAngryAngry

watch the vids... you will get it all... btw i got more 6 records like those.. but i cant upload them all at the same time... and i think those record are enough to make him perma banned.

Guys... i cant upload them all.... i have more than 10 records on my PC it takes more than 20GB memory of my PC. i cant upload them all so im

so i decided to upload just 1 of those videos since it will take alot of time to upload all of them. if two videos isnt enough to get him perma baned. please note me and i will upload more videos.

Proofs:
http://www.wegame.com/watch/another-fail-2/

Ya he broke several rules like prop climbing, prop killing, and alot of other rules were broken.

(off topic what game recorder do you use for this video)
Wegame. Free, good quallity, upload fast. no shit addons or need to buy something... its free and awesome
I have 20GB if not more of vids of him failing... but i cant upload it all at once...
I only watched like the first 30 seconds of it because it wouldn't load for me because my home internet sucks - but it seemed pretty conclusive.

I say we perm him, but we'll get a second opinion Smile
He had no real sense of RP, way too many kills. I agree with the Perm.

Although crazywire, please dont tell us how long to ban a player for in the future.
Sorry admins.... but i have like 20GB of videos about like them each video he breaks nlr, massive RDM, prop push, prop kill,prop block, random tazing and lot of stuff.
Dont close this ban request yet. im uploading more vids.
(07-06-2011, 11:44 AM)CrAzyWirE Wrote: Dont close this ban request yet. im uploading more vids.

Don't worry - there's no need Smile He's not gonna get longer than a perm if you upload more. I'll go ban him now.