Ban Removed from my Record
Your name: Rolorox

Your ban ID: 32423

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:25930697

Reason: fear RP

Admin who banned you: Jokhah

Reason why you should be unbanned: Well it has been awhile since I got this ban, and it is only 24 hours so once I saw the new rule I wanted to ask for it to be removed off my record. The reason I haven't untill now is cause when I asked some people for advice on whether i should bother they said no so I put it off but it has been bothering me. Anyways what happened is that there were few people online at the time, it was V2D and Jokhah was online doing something on the roof across from the Gas Station. I had my job as Psych Ward Patient, I went into the nexus and saw an SRU go towards the elevator, so I went back there and yelled at him, nonsense. He came up and said " Get out of here, don't come back here". He then proceeded to walk back to the elevator he was at the elevator and I yelled more nonsense at him to which he said "that's it" and as he turned from the elevator (me being at the desk) I ran for the door. He was a good ways behind me but I guess once I hit and opened the door he got closer. I ran out and around the corner towards the garage. (this is when Jokhah saw him chasing me) I was tazed as I slowed down and the cop was putting an arrest on me. Before I even got up from being tazed I was banned for a day for "fear rp". After speaking to Jokhah and explaining he told me he would look into getting it removed.... to which I guess he just forgot and it never was. I know its only 24 hours but if it can be removed I would appreciate it. Just bothers me.
Approved. Responding administrator please remove the ban from his record.
Unban approved and ban removed.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator