[Unban Request] HazzBurgerzâ„¢
Your name: HazzBurgerz™

Your ban ID: 39285

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Punchwhoring. FearRP. FailRP and just minging around.

Involved: Zampoodle and Unknown Paramedic

Why we should unban you: I think you should unban me ( or shorten my ban time) because me and Zampoodle were playing normally like everybody else when a place which treats stressed or troubled people opened. So me and Zampoodle decided to go there, after we got there we pretended we remembered being in world war 2 and how horrible it was. So after being there a couple times I walked onto the road obviously pretending to have a vision and somebody pointed a gun at me and shot. This place opened for a while and while i went there we always pretended and maybe took it over the top (but not to the extent that we wanted a ban), the admin saw this and on both of these occasions and decided to let me off as i stated what i had accidently done wrong. After this i punched a guy who looked very threating as he ran down the street towards me, the admin also saw this and so he banned me. I think I should be Unbanned as this was just a mistake and the admin saw when we were pretending to be crazy as 'just minging around', if you lifted this ban/shortened it i would try to behave and respect admins more.

~Yours Sincerely, Hazz~
There are no excuses to break the rules. I warned you several times to stop messing around and then you decided to punch someone who was pointing a gun at you, threatning to shoot you if you didn't back off... When I saw you punched him in the face then I had enough of your behaviour.
You broke the rules, plain and simple. I warned you and you didn't listen. As I saw it you were doing no RP. You were running up to people and punching them and I got several calls about you.

It's quite simple.. Either follow the rules or you will not be allowed to play on the servers. I even gave you warnings which you chose to ignore.

Anything else you want to add before I make a decision?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Yes I punched him I agree but Zampoodle was the main person punching when everyone thought it was me and it wasn't also I was doing RP I was Rp'ing as a crazy oldman and yes i agree maybe i should have turned a Citizen before i started to RP as an Oldman . If you could give me this chance I will cherish it and try not to break the rules again.

~Hazz~

P.S: I would also very closely follow admin warnings next time.
Denied.

You broke the rules, you ignored my warnings. I see no reason why your time should be shortened or you unbanned. Your behaviour was unacceptable and not welcome on the server.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator