Suggestion - Allow Police to use M4
(10-30-2013, 07:37 PM)Nevinator Wrote:
(10-30-2013, 06:02 PM)Jono Wrote: police in my eyes, shouldn't be heavily armed.

www.lenscrafters.com

Bud, police are supposed to be much more heavily armed than the majority of civilians. They should not be able to be challenged by some mere gangsters with some cheap machine guns. Cops and Criminals should never be equal. The law is above all, and it is only fair to equip them that way. If you are arguing that the mp5 is good enough, you might as well replace it with the TMP or Mac10, because it is truly crap.

I hate when people say that law is above all. The cops are getting equipped with the same mp5 and ammo as the gangster across the street. What makes them different? Them being trained with weapons is not a valid excuse. Weapons courses are readily available everywhere if your willing to pay. I remember that I once rped as a weapons trainer and made a course for people to go through to practice there shooting.
-support well sru your fired... Oh it's OK we have police armed with fully automatic military grade assault rifles taking your position
+ Support
- Support, we have SRU as heavy armed police force i dont see the point of police having M4.
-Support
Makes SRU less needed.
[Image: f8ba1Yh.png]
If this gets implemented, then what will the difference between SRU and police be?

Still -supporting this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Kulthro
+Support
Seems like a good idea.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
-support
The reason why we use the MP5 in the police force is because its not a killing weapon unlike its counter part the M4A1 it has enough stopping power to injure someone instead of actually killing them.

The reason why the police force doesn't use the M4A1 is because the SRU are literally already are the SWAT response unit so there is no need for the police to be more armed, for example if a low hour player and is immature got hands on a M4A1 it would literally promote more agressiveRP and ending up in a Random Death Match.

In my opinion a -support from me.
-Support, mp5 is really enough for police officers.