Suggestion - Allow Police to use M4
-support
The following 1 user Likes Verzyn's post:
  • AleksaKiller
Maybe officers in USA need to be "Heavily Armed"
But I don't want to see this on the server...
-support
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I have an Idea, the president has to issue high-risk warrant permission like "/Highrisk" which would mean cops can equip M4's until he does "/unrisk" and just issuing this without reason is like 15 min jail sentences without a jail guard, it will result in a blacklist or ban.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • RockHunter
- Support
+ Support

Ideally the police would be equipped with AR15's and the SRU with M4's
(10-30-2013, 09:02 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I don't want the police to turn into SRU. I feel like the police should call for backup (SRU) instead of running in themselves in though situations.
Police can already equip shotguns, so I think they are good enough powerwise.
-Support

(10-30-2013, 07:37 PM)Nevinator Wrote:
(10-30-2013, 06:02 PM)Jono Wrote: police in my eyes, shouldn't be heavily armed.

www.lenscrafters.com

Was that really needed?
Those pictures aren't your average police officer though, they look like they're the types of police you get at airports and important locations (White House). We already have the S.R.U (fully capable of equipping said weapon) for responding to high risk warrants and to act as SWAT (who to be honest resemble the pictures more than your average bobby). I had a quick look at the firearm load-out of the NYPD and LAPD and it seemed to me they only generally have on-duty access to pistols.

For the first time in a long while, I'm quite content with the balance of the government. Police being able to equip MP5s and shotguns alongside an S.R.U task force capable of equipping an assault rifle and a sniper is enough for me.

-Support.
Truly isn't necessary and defeats the purpose of SRU. SRU are pretty much swat, when there is a highly dangerous situation they should be called in. Give all the cops M4's and there is no need for SRU, might as well change their name to president's bodyguard.

- Support
(10-30-2013, 10:23 PM)Adman Wrote: Those pictures aren't your average police officer though

Officers, at least here in California, have a shotgun and an M4 in their police vehicle.
-Support, I don't really see the need for Police Officers to have M4's along with SRU as SRU are a SWAT unit so I don't see it necessary for both parties to have one. Like Adman said, those officers don't seem like your average Police Officer either.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck